General Chat about Michael Bolton (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who's Michael latest girlfriend. I heard something about Marla Maples true or false

I was quite surprise to hear about Marla Maples being the latest girlfriend. True or not. Somehow, I just can't see them together, it seems…

Started by Myra Williams

17 May 17, 2010
Reply by Jacqueline

Michael Bolton Interviewed By Billy Bush For Access Hollywood 5/5/10

Hope this link gets you to the site ... what a cutie!  Check out the golfer's tan!   http://www.accesshollywood.com/music/michael-bolton-on

Started by Jackie

7 May 17, 2010
Reply by Kellie Brown

"One More Time" instrumental music

Love your music Michael Bolton! Does anyone know where I could obtain a copy of the instrumental music to "One More Time" please?

Started by Mata Api

1 May 15, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Steadman

Michael Bolton Twitter Party

Hi all,I just saw that there's a Michael Bolton Mother's Day Twitter Party happening on Monday, May 3rd. The prizes are awesome- autographe…

Started by Darcy Lynn

93 May 11, 2010
Reply by Ray Ingraham

I,ve Got it!

I got my DVD today, it,s fab, I so wish I could have been there. Michael looks as  gorgeous as ever.great selection of songs, good to hear…

Started by Sandra Jeffery

49 May 11, 2010
Reply by nothing

Concert in Pittsburgh pa ?

I saw on line here all the concert dates coming up for Michael, I was just wondering, the last time he was in Pittsburgh Pa he came back fo…

Started by sandra gregg

0 May 10, 2010

Michael mentioned in Popeater on AOL...

Talks about working with Lady Gaga..a nice story.. http://www.popeater.com/2010/05/07/michael-bolton-lady-gaga/

Started by Ray Ingraham

4 May 9, 2010
Reply by Dianna Shipman

Michael on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Michael was in top form and looked great when he performed "Murder My Heart" on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I wish he would have had…

Started by Anna Mason

19 May 9, 2010
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Review of Michael's soon to be released DVD

Hi Everybody,   First time posting on this board... so apologies if this is in the wrong place!   The review of the DVD live at the Albert…

Started by Carol (London)

50 May 7, 2010
Reply by Dianna Shipman

New Site

Ok,   Another new site! Have to say though, this is fantastic and looks superb. They improve everytime!!   Right, when does the old UK site…

Started by James Duckworth

13 May 7, 2010
Reply by GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service