General Chat about Michael Bolton (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Michaels 2018 Birthday!

Michael has a milestone birthday coming up in February 2018. I ran an idea past Gail that passed with approval. I have small cards that ar…

Started by Sally Turner

55 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Teresa (Tessa) Hamilton Moore

2018 Birthday Wishes for Michael

I wanted to start this thread for those of you who would like to post a birthday message to Michael.  Michael's birthday is February 26th. …

Started by Gail

37 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Usha Ramadhar

Happy Birthday Michael!!!

Hi Michael, Just wanted to come on and wish you a Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your day and I hope to see you on the road soon!!!! Michelle A…

Started by Michelle A Cooper

0 Feb 26, 2018

#Bolton65 and Twitter action

Hi! Posting again here in a new thread because I realized that the previous one was in the wrong one, because it was onky for bday messages…

Started by Pilar

3 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Sandra Jeffery

B'day gifts to MB on behalf of ALL his fans

Hi everyone and letting you know about something which was proposed would happen in Sunderland last night at Michael Bolton's show which, u…

Started by sylvia doughty

0 Feb 15, 2018

2018 Birthday Cards

For those of you who would like to send a card to Michael for his birthday, you will need to send it to him through his charity address by…

Started by Gail

2 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Sandra Jeffery

How did you discover Michael?

Hey, I was wondering what everyones first experience was of enjoying Michael's music? the first time you realised you were a fan?   I must…

Started by Jenna Starar

147 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by Lisa Dee Henrich

2017 Birthday Message

I wanted to start this thread for those of you who would like to post a birthday message to Michael.  Most know but for those who don't, Mi…

Started by Gail

102 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Elizabeth (Betty) Tringali

2017 Christmas Cards

I've had a few questions on sending Christmas cards to Michael so thought I'd post this so those wanting to send cards will know what to do…

Started by Gail

4 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Anna Mason

Site Back

Thanks for your patience when the site went down.  The people who have the servers where this site rest did some updates and for some reaso…

Started by Gail

1 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Anna Mason

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service