General Chat about Michael Bolton (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Program concert 2017

Hi, all! Does anyone know the program of the concert? With the bonus songs? Thx!

Started by Iris

7 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by sylvia doughty

Release of Lonely Island CD

A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is fea…

Started by Gail

661 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Bolton Art by Marie Rusova and others

Have decided to start this thread to give Marie somewhere to place the collages that she designs and produces of Michael and generally only…

Started by sylvia doughty

695 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by sylvia doughty

Sharing a lifetime of Michael Bolton memories :D

Hi everyone,   I’ve been meaning to start this thread for a while now. I’ve been reading since the beginning of this forum, many discussion…

Started by sylvie boisvert

374 May 10, 2017
Reply by meggy

Easter Wedding

Our daughter got married yesterday and she did the loveliest thing for me; although not a Michael fan, she walked down the aisle on her fat…

Started by Margaret Kathleen Hill

2 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Michael Bolton kommt nach Deutschland (Magdeburg)

Michael Bolton kommt am 8.04.2017 nach Deutschland In die TV Sendung Willkommen bei Carmen Nebel aus Magdeburg. In der Sendung werden Liede…

Started by Siegfried Werner

7 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Gail

happy birthday

i want to wish you a very very happy birthday . you deserve to have the happiest birthday of them all . i wish you the best for each time i…

Started by sandra williams

1 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by sylvia doughty

michael bolton newCD

I paid my $100 fee for the new CD and T-Shirt and have not received anything yet. I signed on when the website 1st came up to apply on Pled…

Started by deborah stone

3 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Robin

Michael's birthday

Dear Michael, I'd like to tell you this personally but anyway: May your Birthday be Great, filled with joy, love, amusement, beautiful sur…

Started by Alba

3 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by sylvie boisvert

New CD

Hi Everyone, I was just wondering if anyone heard anything of when we should be getting our cd's that we preordered. Does anyone know? I j…

Started by Michelle A Cooper

3 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Michelle A Cooper

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service