General Chat about Michael Bolton (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photo to Share

Hi, if anyone can help me, totally new to this but I have a photo of MB from a 2002 concert I took, it's saved on my desktop but I don't kn…

Started by Sylvia

2 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

2002 Photo of MB

Hi MB fans I think I was able to upload a photo, i'm so new to this so please have patience with me, thanks.I put it under the photos to sh…

Started by Sylvia

2 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Pics of Michael

Hi MB fans came to the library to do some work with the kids, started checking out sites on the internet and found this web page that had g…

Started by Sylvia

2 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

MAN WE WERE WANTING TO COME TO YOUR CONCERT. WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, HOWEVER ON A MONDAY EVENING. HAVE TO BE A WORK AT 6:00 A.M. IF I COULD ASK YOU A QUESTION???? WHY CONCERT ON A WEEK NIGHT?

Why if you dont mind me asking???? how come concert in tulsa, Ok is on a monday evening??? why not a weekend. we were looking forward to jo…

Started by SUSAN GOOD

2 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Photo's with Michael

Wow I have seen some one on one pictures with Michael Im so jealous...In a good way lol. I am scheduled to see Michael for the first time i…

Started by Tina Fair

1 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Mica Paris, talking about Michael on Radio 2

I've just had word that Mica Paris is on BBC radio 2 talking about Michael Bolton.   She said that she will be touring with Michael in the…

Started by Jennifer Steadman

6 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

italy

Hay Micheal,      when are you going to be in the San Diego area again?  Last time you were close I tried to get meet and greets, but they…

Started by Elle Lee

1 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Update from Milan

Check the news section for a new update and a picture that was added.  The picture is not clear but really great!!  Gail

Started by Gail

10 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Top 5 things you love about Michael!!

1. Amazing Voice. 2. Good looks. 3. Sense of humour. 4. Caring. 5. Passion and emotion when singing these are my top 5 but I could probabl…

Started by Chelsea Stevens

14 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Dear

Dear Michael, the reason of this message it' to let you know that I'm a writer and I working in book titled "It's Never too late to say to…

Started by Abraham Lugo

2 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service