General Chat about Michael Bolton (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Auctions for Michael Items

Check out the main page for info on an auction for some Michael items.  Gail

Started by Gail

4 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Tonight's the night

OMG. I have just seen Michael perform on Tonight's the night. He was amazing. I have recorded it so I can watch it over and over again. I l…

Started by Chelsea Stevens

36 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Michael on Loose Women ?

Hi Everybody,   A friend e-mailed me to say Michael is on Loose Women tomorrow......  don't know whether this is a new interview or repeat.…

Started by Carol (London)

34 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Michael Bolton

Hi Guys   Not been on for a while anyone up for a chat? just listening to the man late in the UK but can't sleep xx

Started by Sarah Lockwood

24 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

happy for you

Dear Michael, can't wait to come with my family to your concert in London. I am a big fan of yours and your voice touches people's hearts.…

Started by mike rodmire

1 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Questions for Michael?

Some of you have found it already but if you check the main page under News, Michael is asking for your questions and he will answer chosen…

Started by Gail

1 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Michael Bolton Article From The INDEPENDENT (UK)

An interesting article I  found online, from 28/09/2009 around the time of his UK release of One World One Love, Michael Bolton you either…

Started by Ozlem

8 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Michael Bolton @ Smooth Radio (West Midlands)

Michael chats to Tammy in another interview at Smooth Radio West Midlands, listen live online: http://www.smoothradiowestmidlands.co.uk/pla

Started by Ozlem

3 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Michael Bolton @ BBC Radio 2

Found this recent interview From 5th July 2010, available to UK listeners online, will make a recording and post a little later. oz.x http…

Started by Ozlem

10 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

New Band Members

Just been catching up on MB doing the US TV Circuit and having just finished watching the Jimmmy K show performance of Murder My Heart, I h…

Started by James Duckworth

14 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service