General Chat about Michael Bolton (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Radio 2 JULY 2010 MP3

Enjoy . . 

Started by Christopher Gregory

8 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Belfast

Not sure how all this works but went to see Michael Bolton in the Waterfront Belfast,was wondering if anybody knew if he would play there a…

Started by Theresa Mccartan

14 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Contest for Signed CD...

Check the main site for a contest for a signed CD from Michael.  There are rules so read them and enter:   http://www.michaelbolton.com/pro

Started by Gail

90 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

snippet of news

From the Liverpool Echo.  ( sorry but the link is too long. LOL) but you can google it with Liz Mc Clarnon and Michael Bolton.     Lovely L…

Started by mandy billington

7 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Happy Birthday

Hope you had a great birthday!  We share the same birthday and you were in my thoughts!  The new car should be on the way!  (ha ha)  Many o…

Started by Michael Bolton Admin

1 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Happy Birthday Michael!!

1 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

HAS ANYONE SEEN MICHAEL'S PBS SPECIAL YET?

I finially got the live from Royal Albert Hall CD just the other day, when I went to Target!!  It's great and I love it.  As I knew I would…

1 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Michael' in Altantic City

Hi Everybody    Saw Michael in A ltantic City on Sat  what a great show   Michael was amazing he was happy and had the cute little smile of…

2 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Oldies but goodies

I recently heard an old Michael Bolton tune from back in 1983 it was a rocker called " Fools Game " hearing this song brought me back to 19…

1 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

Thank you

I have been a huge fan since I was a teenager. I have been going through a very difficult breakup in my life and still struggling through "…

1 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by wlpwlp

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service