General Chat about Michael Bolton (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

http://www.supplementsauthority.com/white-light-smile-reviews/

White Light Smile Reviews - Utilize a White Light Smile Reviews each morning to expel tongue plaque and refresh your breath. One noteworthy…

Started by heteine molle

0 Jul 8, 2016

photo

Love the photo, but you're looking tired... obviously working too hard!! You need some down time with your feet up! Would love to see you i…

Started by Fiona Savile

1 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Fake account

Hi, Has anybody had this experience? I received a friend request from Micheal Bolton, and I immediately confirmed this. Just about 5minutes…

Started by Ruth Vassallo

13 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by sylvia doughty

Fake Facebook page

I wanted to alert you to the fact that there is a facebook page claiming to be Michael that has just started.  The only official facebook f…

Started by Gail

49 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by sylvia doughty

Set lists

Hey Guys! Now I know it's a long shot but i recently decided too do a scrapbook with all my concert tickets and things in and I'm wondering…

Started by Chelsea Stevens

4 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Michaels pin

Hi everyone was just watching a few videos of Michael and was wondering if anyone knew what his badge was that he wears all the time on his…

Started by Callum

2 May 10, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Nostalgia

Hello all, my name is Adam. I'm 34 and from the UK. My Mum brought me up on her own and was a huge MB fan, and as a result I know all the w…

Started by Adam

11 May 10, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Fans favourite setlists

After an amazing UK tour I wondered if the fans wanted to have some fun and suggest their own favourite setlists of 16 songs that would be…

Started by Rob Bortkiewicz

4 May 4, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

ROYA ALBERT HALL 2016

HAD A FANTASTIC  TIME AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL ON THURSDAY, THE PLACE WAS SO ALIVE THANKS TO MICHAEL AND HIS WONDERFUL BAND . THE ONLY THIN…

Started by AUDREY QUINN

1 May 1, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Help Required Please

Hello I am wondering if you can help me please or point me in the right direction. Do you have any contact email addresses or telephone num…

Started by Donna

3 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service