General Chat about Michael Bolton (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW US SINGLE ?

Hi to all   will there be a second US single ? It should, with Michael doing another round of TV appearances. For me the best choice for th…

Started by Matthieu Grelier

2 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Gail

A Marketing Idea for the UK......

A fantastic marketing idea occured to me this morning as I was feeding my 3 month old boy his milk....   An Evening With....Michael Bolton.…

Started by James Duckworth

6 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Pilar

Michael, The Best...

(Newbie Here)   This might have already been said before but he is the best performer out there period. My other faves are Rick Springfield…

Started by Karen

6 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Silvy

Hampton Court Nessum Dorma on You Tube

Hi Everybody,   You may have already seen this, but just incase!   http://apps.facebook.com/youtubebox/youtubevideo.asp?ref=search&YouT

Started by Carol (London)

4 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Silvy

Office Space. Yea, I'm gonna need those TPS reports

Hello Everybody!!  Just wondering about what everybody's thoughts on the movie 'Office Space' are.  Do the Michael Bolton cracks make you m…

Started by Payten

2 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by juliet

best venue

Had the priviledge of 3rd row seats to see Michael last night at Hampton Court Palace- even managed to give him a red rose. Of all the venu…

Started by Tracey Jane Birthwright

5 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Silvy

Request to meet Michael

i have been a long time fan of Michael. I want to know if he have ever been here in Jamaica and if he is ever going to come here cause i wo…

Started by shalletthuslin

2 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by nothing

Charity Auction

There are two charity auctions for Michael items on http://charitybids.org/.  When you get to the site do a search for Michael and the two…

Started by Gail

2 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Dianna Shipman

New Album

Great to see Michael rockin' the scene once again with "One World, One Love" !

Started by Timothy Nelson

3 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Robin

Oh my goodness, I've had the best afternoon....

This afternoon, I finally got round to cataloging all of my Michael collection and it took me over seven hours!!!!   I've hand written ever…

Started by Jennifer Steadman

17 Jun 18, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service