General Chat about Michael Bolton (700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Amazing night in Southend last night

Last night was amazing as always, I have seen Micheal 10 times or more and loved every one, but last night I took my mum for the first time…

Started by Cheryl

2 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Cheryl

Evening Michael...

Hope all went well with tonight at Sheffield Hall... Sweet Dreams...See you on Thursday... Kim

Started by Kimberlee M.Slater

0 Apr 25, 2016

MEET AND GREET

Hi There. This is my first time doing this, so I'm not too sure if this is the right avenue. I think I may be Michael Boltons biggest fan a…

Started by inna perez

1 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Gail

Another amazing night in Bournemouth 2016

Visiting the Bournemouth International Centre for my 6th Michael Bolton concert, I knew I was going to be in for a great night and I was no…

Started by Rob Bortkiewicz

4 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Adam

Bournemouth

Met Michael at Bournemouth, yesterday. The show was great, Michael did look bit pale, not sure if he has fully recovered. He did not seem t…

Started by Anne webster

3 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Adam

Michael's Cd

Hi Everyone, I was just wondering if anyone heard when Michael's new cd is coming out. I really need Michael music right now. Trying to ha…

Started by Michelle A Cooper

3 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Counting the days...

Evening Michael, Hope all is well in he UK (a better place with you there)... Counting the days to 4/28 Royal Albert hall.Being in that  bu…

0 Apr 16, 2016

Newcastle meet and greet

Hi  I was wondering if anyone else on here has a meet and greet at Newcastle through gigs and tours.  The show is 6 days away and I still h…

Started by Lynne Brennan

1 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Ann Yale

Newcastle meet and greet

Hi  I was wondering if anyone else on here has a meet and greet at Newcastle through gigs and tours.  The show is 6 days away and I still h…

Started by Lynne Brennan

0 Apr 13, 2016

Love the pic with the Pup!

Good morning, Hope all went smoothly with last night's performance...Counting days to seeing you on 4/28.. I'm currently looking to take on…

0 Apr 13, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service