Off Topic (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It's official, I'm not posting on the old forum anymore...

I'm going to stay right here because I love this one sooooo much!!   Besides which, it takes too much time checking out both forums when th…

Started by Jennifer Steadman

8 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Silvy

My song.

I have been persuaed to share my song with you all so here goes.   I've uploaded it here in two different formats. One is in a WMF (Window…

22 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Kellie Brown

London Marathon Juliet and Bolton Bear.

Juliet and Bolton Bear and running the London marathon tomorrow.   Good luck to you both!!!   We're all behind you!!!!   What number are yo…

6 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Dianna Shipman

Featured Links

I've found a way to make the links we wanted to keep at the top featured.  They will all reside at the top when you come to the Forum and a…

Started by Gail

2 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Steadman

WOW new site

Gail, What's this? I nearly didn't join my e-mail blocked some of the contents and I thought it might have been a hoax or something! Was th…

Started by Dianna Shipman

30 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Debra Tennet

By George I think I have it Everybody (Robin) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay here goes everybody In order to see your inbox etc etc I am so excited I finally worked this out I haven't finished experimenting with…

Started by Dianna Shipman

2 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Dianna Shipman

Posting a Pic?

Sorry Everyone,   Trying to post some pics of Micahel, but not sure how on this website - tried a couple different ways, but not working -…

Started by Michael Bolton Admin

8 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Steadman

Today was the first day that I got out of bed....

Has anyone else had this flu thing?Hot, cold, shivery, thirsty, headache, sick...ooh its horrid!!I've been on bed almost all week.I hope no…

0 Mar 5, 2010

Chile and Japan Earthquakes

Please keep the people of these two countries in your thoughts! Gail   We've gotta find a way to trustThe very best in all of usLet there b…

0 Mar 5, 2010

Desperate housewives....yaaay!!!

The new series of D/H starts next wednesday 27th January 10pm on chanell 4. I believe that this is season 6. I cant wait!! I love it!! Anyo…

0 Mar 5, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service