Off Topic (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From MB band

Hi there!! 2 new things from people related to MB band. First, JP DeLaire brand new song, written by Tre and himself and mixed by Nelson: R…

Started by Michael Bolton Admin

0 Mar 5, 2010

First UK Get together

OK guys - as you will recall Jennifer and I are organising some little get togethers prior to a UK fan reception next year The date for the…

0 Mar 5, 2010

Get well soon Dianna.

Hello everyone, Our lovely Diannaa is feeling poorly at the moment and has been in hospital and is now almost perminantly in bed at home.I…

0 Mar 5, 2010

The birthday calander

Dear Gail can you put the calander with the birthdays again on top?  I have send Dianna a mail and she said this;http://www.google.com/cale

0 Mar 5, 2010

No longer homeless!

well after 20 weeks (yes was counting) of friends sofas and floors i finally move into a new flat - tho in 6 weeks time! Have sold the flat…

0 Mar 5, 2010

Caption competition.......

What is Michael thinking? This is just for fun. I reckon he is thinking "Hmmmm, veggie burger with fries for me, straight after the conc…

0 Mar 5, 2010

connecticut power plant explosion

my heart goes out to all the people effected in connecticut in the power plant explostion which is on our sky news this is terrible this is…

0 Mar 5, 2010

Anyone seen any good Liverpool tickets UK?

Am desperately trying to get some tickets - preferably front row for this show.Anybody know of where I can get some from?  As desperate as…

0 Mar 5, 2010

Murder my heart danced in a Tv Show

Hi! It's a silly thing, but thought you would like to watch it. Here we have a tv program called "Fama, ¡a bailar!" (Fame, let's dance!), s…

0 Mar 5, 2010

THANK YOU

HI JULIET JUST TO SAY THANK YOU FOR COMMING TO SEE ME SATURDAY,IT WAS NICE TO SEE YOU AND IM FEELING ALOT BETTER AND GETTING ABOUT MORE NOW…

0 Mar 5, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service