Off Topic (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gail's Bereavement

Thought this was best way to pass message on to everyone and a place where everyone could, in turn, pass message onto Gail if wished.  Gail…

Started by sylvia doughty

13 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Sandra Jeffery

Hints and tips on 'How to use this site'

I thought it might be pertinant to add a thread of hints and tips on using this new site.   A few of us who have already had the time to 'p…

Started by Jennifer Steadman

72 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by sylvie boisvert

New Year Resolutions for 2014......with a completely NEW slant !!!

As Michael has supplied us with his Resolution for 2014 thought would get this thread underway and Michael's Resolution is..............  "…

Started by sylvia doughty

341 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by sylvia doughty

Around The Rosy Going Online

Michael's daughter, Taryn, is taking her store "Around The Rosy" online.  She has set up a different facebook page to show items they have…

Started by Gail

2 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Favourite songs by other singers(music bands)

"Violet" - Seal  "Dreaming in metaphors" - Seal  "I've been loving you" - Seal  "System" - Seal  "I was born to love you" - Queen(Freddie…

Started by Endless Love

13 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Happy Thanksgiving to the USA fans

Just want to wish all the USA Bolton Buddies a very Happy Thanksgiving on Thursday and safe travels if you are going to be traveling to be…

Started by Robin

28 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by sylvie boisvert

''Michael Bolton success for Everybody´s Crazy on Itunes''

What i can see Michael Bolton´s ''Everybody´s Crazy'' album (in Itunes for example) has now the breakthrough and success it deserves!! It r…

Started by Daniel Philip Landén

4 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Daniel Philip Landén

Birthday Calendar I need your help!

Hi everybody so we don't have a Calendar on this forum for the Birthdays so I think the best thing to do is to make a list of people who wi…

Started by Michael Bolton Admin

7 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Frozen

i cannot wait to see Frozen on Starz. I'm sorting the Elsa look in my avatar lol

Started by Melody Elsa Frozen

1 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by meggy

RISING STAR

HI ALL!  THERE IS A NEW SINGING COMPETITION SHOW CALL  RISING STAR   ON LAST NIGHT SHOW  JOSHUA PEAVY SANG MICHAEL BOLTON'S   HOW AM I SUPP…

Started by GLORIA

3 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service