Off Topic (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Quiet One back...sort of

Hi,     I know it has been over a year since I've been back, but I've had so many things happen to me since I've last been here.  Life just…

Started by Audrey Clark

2 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Prayers and thoughts for Michael Schumacher

Michael Schumacher 'fighting for life' after ski accident Doctors told journalists that they could not predict what would happen Micha…

Started by sylvia doughty

21 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by sylvia doughty

Check This Out! Nathan James sings HAISTLWY!!

Nathan James is a young British phenom; he can sing anything from pop to metal!  He's got such great tone and range with his amazing voice,…

Started by Cheval

0 Jun 1, 2014

picture for my new group

and heeeeere it is  the group's name is Wasp's tale

Started by Melody Elsa Frozen

0 Feb 14, 2014

New Year Resolutions for 2013......with a completely NEW slant !!!

Hi folks and as we are now into 2013 and I have managed to get into MB's (couldn't last night - problems with laptop) have decided, whilst…

Started by sylvia doughty

366 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by sylvia doughty

Hello to each and everyone of you.

Hi my name is Dennis Wright and I am a song writer. I just recently posted some beautifully written lyrics that I written to this site-Alon…

Started by Dennis Wright

0 Dec 25, 2013

Michael Bolton in Bournemouth

Hi There Michaels Management,   I am taking my mum as a surprise for her 60th birthday to see Michael on the 24th May in Bournemouth , all…

Started by judy mccormack

2 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by judy mccormack

Thoughts for Sandy

I'm posting the following for Sandy with her permission here so her friends on the forum can keep her in their prayers:       Hi everyone,…

Started by Gail

37 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by meggy

Marbella concert contest

Hi there: At last, sorry for the big delay. Here is what I brought from Marbella's concert and I am going to make a contest here to give i…

Started by Pilar

18 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Kellie Brown

Michael and his dogs

I know Michael is a boxer dog owner but does anyone know how many boxers her owns. Thanks

Started by Carol Bailey

4 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Amie Angeli

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service