Off Topic (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barry Manilow and Helene Fisher

Barry was a presenter at the Echo Awards in Germany today, and he gave an award to Helene Fisher.  Thought I post it here for anyone who is…

Started by Helena

1 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by sylvia doughty

My surname change

Just wanted to let everyone know I have changed my surname from Stewart back to my maiden name of Tennet. It's something I have been meanin…

Started by Debra Tennet

0 Mar 15, 2012

Another Talent Lost

For those of us old enough to remember-Davy Jones of 'The Monkees' has died.

Started by Joanne

4 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by meggy

Tre Balfour's tragic loss :(

Tre Balfour was a very popular member of the in early/mid 2000's. His brother had a son called (Lil) Ronnie. Ronnie excelled at school and…

Started by catherine bradley

8 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Steadman

Current forum!

Hi Everybody,   Its been a while since l posted, although l do check in every week to see what is happening and l have to say..... the foru…

Started by Carol (London)

54 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Steadman

Former Backup Singer

Thought you would enjoy this article I found:   JOE LYNN TURNER's SUNSTORM To Release 'Emotional Fire' In February - Dec. 21, 2011   Joe Ly…

Started by Gail

14 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Kathy Rosario

Michael's TV-London appearance in 1997

Hello everyone,but probably ,particularily long established U.K. -MBfans. I would like to know if anyone of you(could imagine maybe Jennife…

Started by Angelica Simon

33 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by catherine bradley

Merry Christmas

Last year I posted a Story titled the Christmas Guest. It went over so well I figured I would post another story this year, enjoy!   Babous…

Started by Shannon Chambers

11 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Kellie Brown

Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson

For anyone not aware, Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson collaborated on a few duets. I had heard of this many years ago, but never drea…

Started by Jennifer Steadman

15 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by sylvie boisvert

I just wanted to share with you..............

This is a christening dress that I made for my next door neighbours baby for her baptism on saturday last week.   I've never made anything…

Started by Jennifer Steadman

1 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Kellie Brown

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service