Off Topic (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy Birthday

Wishing Michael the happiest and best birthday! Happy Birthday! Best Wishes!!

Started by Rebecca O Pence

2 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by sylvia doughty

I thought it would be nice if we could share .....

something lovely,funny,entertaining etc   Hi everybody you know sometimes perhaps in an e-mail or something you get some lovely things that…

Started by Dianna Shipman

398 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!

Hi Everyone, I wanted to come on and wish each and everyone one of you a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I am not sure who goes on to Facebook but…

Started by Michelle A Cooper

4 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Kellie Brown

Site Down

I wanted to apologize for Michael's fans not being able to access his website and forum but the Ning.com server where the site resides was…

Started by Gail

3 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Pocono Ticket for Sale

I have 1 ticket for the Pocono show on 7/2 I'm trying to sell for a friend. It's in the second row. If you would be interested, email me at…

Started by Sally Turner

0 Jun 24, 2016

Meet Michael Bolton

Hi, My name is Titus Campbell. My brother Josh and I are HUGE Michael Bolton fans.. He is our favorite singer in the world. Meeting him wo…

Started by Titus Campbell

2 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

What Artist Have You Seen Live

The Waterboys 1989 The Voice Of The Beehive 1988 Elkie Brooks 1989 Dogs Damour 1988 Alison Moyet 1988 Bonnie Tyler 1988 Meat Loaf 1987/ 198…

Started by Markham Iain Pell

8 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Audrey Clark

What song are you listening too RIGHT NOW

Here's something new I thought we could try As many of you know I love music of all sorts and have a wide variety of different types I enjo…

Started by Michael Bolton Admin

426 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Movies That Made You Cry

Uncle Buck Trains, planes and Automobiles Marley And Me (Seen it Once.. Never again.. cried buckets) and My personal and favorite film of…

7 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Your Top Ten Albums Of All Time (it does'nt have to be an Michael Bolton album.. it's your favorites)

I guess everyones got a top 10 album list that they adore.. here's mine 1.) Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell 2.) Otis Redding - Sittin on the d…

1 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service