Off Topic (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is your favorite movie ?

Ok ,so i was wondering .What is your favorite movie.It can be whatever genre .Be interesting to see what everyones is .   Mine would be any…

Started by sharon

79 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Happy Easter!

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to come in, an wish all the Bolton Fans, Friends and Staff, a very Happy Easter! Of course a very Happy Easter t…

Started by Kellie Brown

9 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Kellie Brown

Orrin's in the studio!

I know it's been awhile, but here's some great news I just received from Orrin. He's currently in the studio (in CT) working/recording a ne…

Started by Anna Mason

81 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Anna Mason

Spam on Site

I wanted to let you know that I'm trying to keep up with the spam being posted on this site. It is slowing a bit but just to let you know w…

Started by Gail

1 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by sylvia doughty

Contest to win a photo signed by Michael

Hello everyone:   The thing I was going to tell you about after my trip for MB concerts in Portugal is here. I asked him to autograph a pho…

Started by Pilar

86 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Barbara Thomas

Featured Discussions

I wanted to let you know that I've updated the Featured Discussion section at the top.  Sylvie sent me a few suggestions and I've added…

Started by Gail

1 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Merry Christmas!

Wishing all who visit and post here, a happy and peaceful Christmas and all the best for 2016. Margaret in Kent.

Started by Margaret Kathleen Hill

4 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Lyrics, From Michael Bolton Songs, Competition

Have got the okay from Gail to run a competition which I hope many will take part in and enjoy. There will be a prize of a poster, "Michael…

Started by sylvia doughty

56 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Diane McKane

Resolutions/Dreams & Wishes/Desires & Needs for 2015

As we are now into 2015 thought would start a new thread for our resolutions/hopes and dreams/desires and needs or, whatever we want to s…

Started by sylvia doughty

42 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by sylvia doughty

Condolences To MB for a friend he made on his SA Tour

The dear soul " Simba Mhere " that interviewed our own MB in Cape Town when he came to South Africa with his South Africa Tour..... May his…

Started by Sheroda Hutchinson

1 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by sylvia doughty

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service