The Music (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just wanted to share...

Working at home today, alone, and for once able to play Michael non-stop.  Discovering all over again why my passion was initially inflamed…

Started by Margaret Kathleen Hill

1 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Suggestions for songs to be included in Michael's Set List for 2015

This thread has been started because of an idea a few of us had and which some of us, such as myself, Kathy LAFD and Petra decided to go a…

Started by sylvia doughty

494 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by sylvia doughty

Your Favorite "Phrasing Moments" Of Michael's

All of us here love Michael's music and voice.  That is, after all, why we are here!  Whether the songs be fantastic originals such as "Mur…

Started by Joe Nielsen

19 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Someone is recording a new album!!!!!!

From Facebook: Studio time in LA recording the new album. Details to come in the following weeks, but I'm loving it already and I hope you…

Started by Pilar

445 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by sylvia doughty

When would be his next visit in the Philippines?

Hi, I would like to know when would he visit the Manila again. I would want to see and hear him in a concert! Still magnificent voice eve…

Started by Crisardy Torres Dela Cruz

1 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Favourite songs

My top five favourite songs are:- 1.  A Love So Beautiful. 2.  Steel Bars. 3.  Georgia. 4.  How Am I Supposed To Live Without You. 5..…

Started by Ann Davies

3 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by sylvia doughty

Murder my heart, acapella

Hi everyone!!!!!!!! Found this, and I extracted the sound because the video was a bit disgusting. Hope you didn't hear ot before, like me.…

Started by Pilar

11 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by sylvie boisvert

a day without music is...

What do you thing? .... I like this song and what s yours? How did you start your day today? https://m.youtube.com/watch?utm_content=buff

Started by ChristineGdet

5 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by sylvie boisvert

One More Time

I simply love Michael's version of 'One More Time' as published on the soundtrack from the movie Sing! in 1989. Does anybody know if he eve…

Started by Barbara

3 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by sylvie boisvert

UK Release of Ain't No Mountain High Enough CD

Hi Anyone know when and where this will be released for purchase?  Much appreciated Alison 

Started by Alison

116 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Robin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service