The Music (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Music Collection 25 Yrs +

Hey all, Been a LONG time since I came on this forum, but this afternoon I spent an hour arranging my CD collection (6000+) and decided to…

Started by Christopher Gregory

1 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

SOUL DRIVER 1991

Just a piece of relevant Information for those who the Soul Driver Album... Well on the sleeve notes it says recorded live in europe. well…

Started by Markham Iain Pell

10 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Markham Iain Pell

Song of Love for Lindsey

Found this on Spotify. It is also on Google Music and Deezer. Spotify Deezer Google Florin

Started by Florin Tănase

8 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Radio Interview 1988 Link Found

Enjoy!!! the link wont work by clicking... so just go to google and copy and paste into your browser.. interview 41.01 interesting find!!!…

Started by Markham Iain Pell

1 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Dock of the Bay video

Hi everyone, was watching the video of Dock of the Bay a couple of days ago and was wondering does anyone know where this was filmed? Sandr…

Started by Sandra Jeffery

14 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Markham Iain Pell

What is your favourite Michael music video?

Hi everyone, don,t think we,ve had this discussion on here yet, but was wondering what is your all-time favourite video of  Michael,s? Mine…

Started by Sandra Jeffery

28 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by sylvia doughty

Sounds of Motown

Hi! Just found this on internet. Do you have Gail other details? "SOUNDS OF MOTOWN Join legendary, Grammy Award-winning singer/ songwrite…

Started by Florin Tănase

18 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by sylvia doughty

My Favorite song of Michaels is!

My Favorite song of Michaels that I have never heard him sing live is Back on my feet again!

Started by Thomas Hayes

2 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Need some info on this cd

Hello, I was going through a store the other day and picked up an "error" Love Songs CD.  I was hoping to get some more info on it. THIS…

Started by Tracy Moon

3 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Tracy Moon

in Recording Studios, 2013 to 2015

This thread contains various pieces of information about Michael being in recording studios from 2013 into 2015 but as he has made a specia…

Started by sylvia doughty

78 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by sylvia doughty

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service