The Music (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Uk version

Where did I heard it through the grapevine disappear?

Started by DANIEL SARVER

1 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by sylvie boisvert

What you're doing to me

Hi all. I just came across the song "What you're doing to me" on youtube, and I love it.  How do I get my hands on it? I have the cd "One l…

Started by Kirsten Bech

4 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by sylvia doughty

New Music on MB's Horizon (as heard through the Twitter grapevine).

Nearly put this into Miscellany or Someone is recording new album threads and then thought, no, for it has to stand alone for it is somethi…

Started by sylvia doughty

5 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by sylvia doughty

Somethin out of nothin!

Can someone please put an Mp3 of this song?  I live outside of the states and can't get the wallmart copy Thanks friends

Started by DANIEL SARVER

7 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Florin Tănase

New album

I am disappointed, why so short and missing some of the best Motown ballads such as "these arms of mine", "grapewine" I was sure we'll get…

Started by DANIEL SARVER

8 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Somethin out of nothin!

ebay Check this, i found it on ebay! The missing song is available for purchase on a special bonus cd.  

Started by DANIEL SARVER

23 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by sylvie boisvert

NEW ALBUM QUESTIONS : ANSWERS ANYONE ?

I am listening to the new album non stop ! Michael has oudone himself. Everything in this record is great : the vocals, the production, the…

Started by Matthieu Grelier

8 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Black Hudson?

I know it's not the most valid source but wikipedia said that on September 1, 2012 Michael Bolton released an album titled Black Hudson. An…

Started by Scott Achord

48 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by sylvia doughty

Cover Version for "A Time For Letting Go"

Hello, I was wondering if anybody knows who covered Michael Bolton's "A Time For Letting Go"?  It sounds almost like a country/slow rock ve…

Started by Andre Andre

12 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Another Sony Compilation

I found this today while looking for something on the new album...I'm sure it is all old songs but couldn't find a track lising.  Another S…

Started by Gail

11 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Kellie Brown

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service