Tours, Gigs, and Announcements (342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I think I posted this in the wrong place and I hope I am in the right area now.Thank you so much Michael

Last Thursday evening was just wonderful. We spent it listening to Michael sing and then we were lucky enough to go back stage and see and…

Started by Ashley Hayes

6 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Ashley Hayes

oops I am confused but Thank you Michael for the greatest two nights of our lives

Last Thursday evening was just wonderful. We spent it listening to Michael sing and then we were lucky enough to go back stage and see and…

Started by Ashley Hayes

0 Mar 20, 2017

February 24 harrahs

Feb 24 harrahs I will be there. Wanna dance to when a man loves a woman for our 46 th wedding anniversary. Just 30 second will be enough. O…

Started by Pam Spencer

4 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by sylvie boisvert

WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2016 MB TOUR REVIEW THREAD !!

Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around th…

Started by Robin

1408 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by sylvie boisvert

2016 Charitable Events

A thread where all charitable events Michael is involved in 2016 can be reported.   They can range from MBC involvement to golf competition…

Started by sylvia doughty

81 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Connecting Miss Maryland With Michael Bolton for Maryland Historic Theater Show

Team Michael, Hope you're well and wanted to get in touch with your team to see if it would be possible to connect Miss Maryland, Destiny…

Started by Chase Donnelly

1 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Gail

Florida tour dates for 2016/2017

Hey all........ I thought I wrote the ticket sales date down for Michaels concert in Clearwater, Florida! I think the tickets go on sale in…

Started by Dale P. Baker

5 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Dale P. Baker

Michael and his AMERICAN GREETINGS eCARDS

Believe best to start a separate thread for this subject especially as there maybe more eCards added, i.e. when Easter, Christmas, etc come…

Started by sylvia doughty

97 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by sylvia doughty

Nottingham Show, 2016

Hi all, never in a million years did think l would ever say this but l was so disappointed by last nights show in Nottingham, that l actual…

Started by Helen Worwood

27 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by l.l.l.l.

RAH

Ok second attempt at quick review wrote then lost in my excitement. I thought Manchester rocked, but oh boy RAH did not disappoint, went b…

Started by Julie Hanley

3 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service