Tours, Gigs, and Announcements (342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hamptons Interview

Hope this brings you all to a very interesting article Michael gave to the Hamptons News.  There was no link, but there should be a thumbna…

Started by Michael Bolton Admin

0 Mar 12, 2010

CONCERT TIME IN THE USA and Canada!!!!!

Hi everyone, Starting tomorrow Michael's tour comes to us in the USA and also not too far away he's doing some shows in Canada too. I hope…

0 Mar 12, 2010

New Band Members

Hi saw Michael last night at Cove Haven. Oh my  FABULOUS. Just wondering, what happened to all the old band members?  Everyone on stage was…

0 Mar 12, 2010

M. B. endlich mal wieder in Deutschland in der Welthauptstadt Berlin/Friedrichstadtpalast!

Nach fast 14 Jahren Berlin Abstinenz kam Michael Bolton endlich zu einem Auftritt in die Hauptstadt und hat uns Fans wieder mal total faszi…

0 Mar 12, 2010

Rock stars and cruises

Hey Yall, I just read on Yahoo that several artists are taking cruises with their fans.  Kid Rock being one of them.  Wouldn't that be fun…

0 Mar 12, 2010

Michael Bolton Tickets for Sale or Trade

Hello everybody, I have a spare ticket on offer for the Monday night concert.(2nd November) I do not know where the seat is as this is one…

0 Mar 4, 2010

Meet and Greet Passes - Atlantic City 3/13

Hi Fellow Michael Bolton Fans!!!  I am SUPER psyched; I just got awesome seats to see Michael in Atlantic City on March 13th, for my birthd…

0 Mar 4, 2010

Michael's TV Commercial

Hadn't seen this one from "Michael Bolton TV" - Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cyiqfznxpk  

0 Mar 4, 2010

Thank you for helping me to obtain a ticket for MB´s concert...

HELLO EVERYONE !!THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR HELPING ME TO OBTAIN A TICKET FOR MICHAEL´S CONCERT IN LONDON IN NOVEMBER 2010. I HAVE ALREADY…

0 Mar 4, 2010

RAH, where are you sitting this year?

I just wondered if anybody had managed to get better seats this year for the RAH than they did last year? Last year, I was in the middle of…

0 Mar 4, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service