Tours, Gigs, and Announcements (342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tickets for tonight's concert at the Royal Albert Hall

Hello All  I have four tickets in the stalls for tonight's concert at the Royal Albert Hall, London. I bought them some months back, and u…

Started by Priya M

0 Apr 28, 2016

sheffield city hall concert on the 24th of april

Hi. I was wondering if anyone on the forum is going to the sheffield city hall on the 24th of april? I t would be nice to chat to other fan…

Started by stephanie grice

6 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by stephanie grice

Manchester Rocks!

Just back from GREAT night in Manchester! To start with Gabrielle was First Class, just a pity she didn't do a song with Michael! We fell l…

Started by Julie Hanley

0 Apr 19, 2016

Cardiff

Amazing show tonight thank you. Just have to say for the last two years have really missed "soul provider" so Michael if you can fir it in…

Started by Karen thorne

2 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by p

Rescheduled Birmingham date

if anyone with 2 meet & greet tkts can't make the new Bham date pls can you let me know as I'd like to buy them from you. TIA.

Started by Kerri

2 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Kerri

Magical Moment tickets for Glasgow Clyde Auditorium 2016

Hi all, With only 2 weeks to go till the big night, im a little confused as to how the meet and greet works. I purchased the magical momen…

Started by Margaret-Anne Mitchell

3 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Margaret-Anne Mitchell

What Is You're Dream Setlist

I know everybody's getting older and but what if Michael said right.... in any order a dream concert just for you (I know it isn't gonna ha…

Started by Markham Iain Pell

5 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

Nottingham 6th April Meet Up

I don't know if any of you have thought of a meet up before the concert at Nottingham...  Let Me Know because it would be nice to meet Mich…

Started by Markham Iain Pell

0 Apr 1, 2016

UK Concert tour 2016 VIP ticket for sale.- Front Row Liverpool

Dear fellow MB fans, I have for sale 1 (one) VIP magical package ticket for Michaels concert in Liverpool on Saturday 30th April. Tickets h…

Started by Clare L Humphreys

0 Mar 30, 2016

"DREAM JOB" to be backup singer in Michael's band

Hope no one minds but I thought best to start a new thread for this as believe there could be plenty to share and discuss on it.  Will star…

Started by sylvia doughty

133 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by sylvia doughty

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service