sylvie boisvert's Discussions (8,723)

Discussions Replied To (8636) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the link Sylvia. I'm personally unaware on how to access the videos, beca…"

sylvie boisvert replied Oct 22, 2014 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Thanks very much for the article Gail. I'm sure Michael was thrilled to be there and…"

sylvie boisvert replied Oct 22, 2014 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi ladies, glad to hear ABC uploaded it themselves Sylvia, thanks. Robin, as I've me…"

sylvie boisvert replied Oct 22, 2014 to

just now

"Thanks for the YouTube link Sylvia,  this way everyone has a choice. I have a feelin…"

sylvie boisvert replied Oct 21, 2014 to

just now

"Hi ladies, I’ve just re-read Joy’s article and it does say that he’s selling E-cards…"

sylvie boisvert replied Oct 21, 2014 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hey Petra, that was the whole interview sweetie, thanks so much for sharing it! :D T…"

just now

"Hey Gloria, thanks so much for the article, I love it! This sounds like a really fun…"

just now

"Thanks for the heads up Robin, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D"

just now

"Hi Sylvia, I don't have the same birthdate for Sylvia from TX I think. I do want to…"

sylvie boisvert replied Oct 20, 2014 to Birthday Calendar Link

4676 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Marie Rusova

"Thanks a lot for the update Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D"

sylvie boisvert replied Oct 20, 2014 to Guess who is going to be on Two and 1/2 Men!!!

318 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by sylvia doughty

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service