sylvie boisvert's Discussions (8,723)

Discussions Replied To (8636) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the article Sylvia. I'm very glad I had no idea about the "moaners". I ag…"

sylvie boisvert replied Apr 5, 2017 to

just now

"Hi everyone, since this is related to last night's "Nightly show", I will share here…"

sylvie boisvert replied Apr 4, 2017 to

just now

"Thanks for all links and keeping all the interviews straight Sylvia, much appreciate…"

just now

"Wow, thanks for all videos Sylvia, much appreciated! Thanks also for all info: great…"

just now

"Wow, thanks for the corrections Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada…"

sylvie boisvert replied Apr 3, 2017 to

just now

"Thanks a lot for the videos Sylvia, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sy…"

sylvie boisvert replied Apr 2, 2017 to

just now

"Hey Gloria, it's a great interview, isn't it? Thanks for sharing, take care. Hugs, s…"

sylvie boisvert replied Apr 2, 2017 to

just now

"Thanks for the link Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D"

sylvie boisvert replied Apr 2, 2017 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Oh Gloria, you're such an angel, thank you so much! Take good care sweetie and have…"

sylvie boisvert replied Apr 1, 2017 to "SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

508 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by sylvia doughty

"Thanks for this new link Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D"

sylvie boisvert replied Mar 31, 2017 to "SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

508 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by sylvia doughty

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service