sylvie boisvert's Discussions (8,723)

Discussions Replied To (8636) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the heads up Gail, we'll wait for your confirmation, take care. Hugs, sin…"

sylvie boisvert replied Jan 29, 2017 to

just now

"Thanks for all info Gail and Gloria, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D"

sylvie boisvert replied Jan 28, 2017 to

just now

"Hi Gail, thanks a lot for the update, we'll jot that down, thanks! Take care. Hugs,…"

sylvie boisvert replied Jan 27, 2017 to

just now

"Hey Robin, I'm pretty sure they'll have the CD at Michael's shows, since you'll be t…"

sylvie boisvert replied Jan 26, 2017 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Thanks for the update Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D"

sylvie boisvert replied Jan 26, 2017 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hey Mary, good to hear you're doing well and hope the rest of the family is too. I m…"

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi Mary, Michael's "Songs of cinema" should be available everywhere on February 10 s…"

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Thanks for the link Sylvia and for the heads up, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie…"

sylvie boisvert replied Jan 25, 2017 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Thanks for this link too Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada"

sylvie boisvert replied Jan 25, 2017 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi Sylvia, OMG, thanks for the links! The "Honest Trailer" I had to listen to twice…"

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service