meggy's Discussions (1,811)

Discussions Replied To (1811) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Sylvia, These were Both very good, but I have to say I really will have to…"

meggy replied Feb 3, 2017 to

just now

"Thanks Gloria, I will be on the look-out for this tomorrow:)! Mary (meg's mom)!"

meggy replied Feb 3, 2017 to MICHAEL BOLTON IN PEOPLE MAGAZINE

2 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by meggy

"That was Amazing, of course, Thanks for putting that here:)! When I left here this m…"

meggy replied Feb 3, 2017 to

just now

"Where is she hiding him at?????? "

meggy replied Feb 2, 2017 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Thanks Sylvia, I don't want to miss any of this:)! Mary (meg's mom)!"

meggy replied Feb 2, 2017 to

just now

"One hour til showtime:)!"

meggy replied Feb 2, 2017 to Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Oh SNAP, I just checked the time for "Wendy's Show", this is going to be cutting it…"

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hopefully our Meggy will be down to set up our DVR, so that I don't miss a thing:)!…"

meggy replied Feb 2, 2017 to

just now

"This is MIchael 's CHANT from Us.....Michael, Michael, he's our Man, if he can't sin…"

4442 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"I just want to take this time to Wish All of you ,Who share the same Birthday month…"

meggy replied Feb 1, 2017 to Birthday Calendar Link

4676 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Marie Rusova

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service