Margaret Kathleen Hill's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sylvia and Gail I thought this album was going to be released before Michael's U…"

Margaret Kathleen Hill replied Mar 2, 2016 to "SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

508 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by sylvia doughty

"A cup of tea, a bacon sandwich, and Michael - what a way to start a Sunday. Michael'…"

Margaret Kathleen Hill replied Oct 18, 2015 to

just now

"No just Brighton this time around. Margaret in Kent"

Margaret Kathleen Hill replied Oct 17, 2015 to WELCOME TO THE 2015 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

1449 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Kathy Tulsa

"So you are going to Brighton! Let's meet pre-concert and have that drink. And I'll b…"

Margaret Kathleen Hill replied Oct 17, 2015 to WELCOME TO THE 2015 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!

1449 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Kathy Tulsa

"Over the years, I've seen and heard Michael interviewed many, many times, but, apart…"

Margaret Kathleen Hill replied Oct 16, 2015 to

just now

"Oh wow. Michael solo'ed and joined in on the chorus. Chris has commented that he was…"

just now

"Fun interview, Michael sticking around with the other guests Olivia Coleman, Robbie…"

just now

"Yep, I would not have fancied trying to calm you down, Sylvia...As to the experience…"

just now

"Waiting right now for Michael on Chris Evans. Chris has several guests lined up for…"

just now

"Sylvia, I did think of waiting at the stage door, but that's really not the kind of…"

Margaret Kathleen Hill replied Oct 15, 2015 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service