I saw Michael perform live for the very first time. It was my first road trip to CT. We saw him at Woolsey Hall, at Yale University performing with Orchestra New England. He came down the center aisle singing When A Man Loves A Woman. We had balcony seats and we could look over the balcony to see him enter the venue!!! Wow. That was the beginning of an amazing 16 year journey!!!

MB asked me how long it's been last month, he was curious I guess!!LOL

I am curious, when did you guys see MB perform live for the first time?

Thanks for letting me share.

Robin :)

Views: 1612

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG Anna, that's a cute story.. LOL Two rows!!! THANKS for sharing!!!
Robin
I've been a fan for 20+ years but didn't see him live 'til 2007!!! Everybody's Crazy lit my fire (so to speak!!LOL)
Hi Louise, Thanks for your reply. That's funny..I like Everybody's Crazy too!!!!! I love all these stories!!!
Robin
I must say I am loving these stories about seeing Michael for the first time. This is a neat thread and I hope others keep posting. Thanks to everyone who posted and to Robin for starting it!

Kathy
I HAVE BEEN A FAN FOR 20+ YEARS AND SAW MICHAEL LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME ON OCTOBER 3, 2003 IT WAS AT THE WESTBURY MUSIC FAIR IN WESTBURY, NY (IT IS NOW CALLED THE CAPITAL ONE THEATER) I LIVE IN NYC AND DO NOT DRIVE AND MICHAEL DOES NOT PERFORM IN NYC OFTEN SO I TRAVEL BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION TO SEE HIM THIS CONSIST OF A SUBWAY TRAIN, LONG ISLAND RAILROAD (ANOTHER TRAIN) AND A 2 MILE WALK IT TOOK ME 2HR AND 30MIN TO GET THERE BUT IT WAS WORTH IT I HAD TERRIBLE SEATS I WAS IN THE LAST ROW THIS THEATER IS SMALL AND IN THE ROUND WHICH MEANS THE STAGE IS IN THE CENTER AND MOVES AROUND IN A CIRCLE HALF THE TIME I ONLY SAW THE BACK OF MICHAEL THE SOUND WAS GOOD SO I WAS ABLE TO HEAR THE MUSIC AND SINGING PERFECTLY IT WAS GREAT ANYWAY AND WHAT I SAW OF MICHAEL WAS GREAT

GLORIA

Hi Gloria, I may have been there the same night, I have to check the ticket stub. .It is a small theatre in the round.. Interesting and different place for concert.. Thanks so much for sharing!! Your journey to get there was worth it!!!
Robin
HI ROBIN! I THINK YOU WAS THERE I MET A ROBIN THERE THAT NIGHT SHE WAS WEARING A MICHAEL BOLTON JACKET AND I THINK SHE SAID SHE WAS SITTING IN SECTION F FAN CLUB SEATING SHE WAS STAYING AT A LOCAL HOTEL AND LEAVING THE NEXT DAY FOR MARYLAND IS THIS YOU?

GLORIA

No that wasn't me. I went to the show on Saturday, October 4th 2003 according to my tix stub and was in section D..He did two shows sometimes, maybe he did there that year? I don't remember...It is a different type of show there with the revolving stage and all!!

Robin
OOPS! I GOT THE DATE WRONG IT WAS A SATURDAY THAT I WAS THERE MUST HAVE BEEN OCTOBER 4, 2003 SO MAYBE IT WAS YOU WERE YOU IN FAN CLUB SEATING? YES IT IS A DIFFERENT TYPE OF SHOW

GLORIA

I became a fan around 1989.
Have yet to see him in concert but hey I'm getting there 32 more sleeps.
Still a fan will always be a fan and Michael is still my Favourite Male Vocal performer.
He has such a variety of Music you just can't tyre of him I think his voice is magnificent.
Can't wait I'm hoping Michael has such a great time here in Australia that he will hurry back next time.
Love Dianna xxx

Dianna I wish you the BEST TIME at your upcoming concert. I saw on the other board where your seats are and you have a great view and no problem getting that stage.. I wish you a great adventure when MB comes to Australia next month!!! (and want a full report of course)!!!!!

This banner is beautiful!!! (Where is the ice water!!LOL)

Have a BLAST!!!
Robin
Oh I intend to Robin I have waited such a long time!
the banner is nice!
It's his eyes there really very nice.
My husband has the most beautiful eyes as well that was the first thing I noticed about him (my hubby I mean lol)
Love Dianna xx
Here's some ice I think we all need it lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service