2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I cant believe you were arrested for going down a one way street!! You were only going ONE WAY!!! Tee Hee!!

Your reviews, photos and videos are amazing Helen and I thank you sincerely for 'keeping me going' until my turn comes next week.

I cant belive that this time next week I will be singing my head off and 'rocking' in my seat!! I hope I get my voice back by then. Yes, I've lost my voice and yes, it is quiet in my house!! Ha Ha!!

Olive, you are so right, I love Rock Me Baby so much!! It does things to me that you could never imagine!! (well, I'm sure that you can imagine???)

Please keep the reviews, photos and videos coming Helen, I for one appreciate them more than I could ever tell you, believe me.

Love Jennifer XX
Ok Jennifer...TMI...who wants details??? LOL LOL LOL I do hope you get RMB cuz I want to hear a special report on the news about Michael being kidnapped from the stage by an EXCITED fan during RMB!!!! I know ...you just want his GUITAR.....LOL...LOL...

One week....oh my!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
I hope the shows continue to rock like ours did in Newark two weeks ago!! He was so ON and especially with Rock Me!! Have mercy we all about died.. It was the best....I've ALWAYS Been a fan of MB and the guitar, that's why I take so many pics of him with his guitar..does it every time.. He's truly a talent and it's cool to see his rocker side!!!
Have fun all.
DITTO!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Jennifer, I wish I could be over there for the show all you girls go to!!!!!

Love Eileen xoxox
Hugs!
Yep, Helen is our Roving Report for this leg of the tour, thought the title fit her traveling so much!!LOL Hope you don't mind Helen!
ok a bit more info on liverpool the audiance was not a bad crowd not as lively as blackpool but they were ok yes we did manage to get to the stage although the security did try getting everyone back to there seats but without any joy but they did stop other people who tryed coming down after security are a pain in the rear .and i did get to see my man come out after the show not he noticed me
:(.it was raining so i was like a drownded rat but worth every bit of freezing to death lol.

MICHAEL BOLTON LIVERPOOL 15 NOV 2010

Thanks for the photos Helen. Glad you got up to the stage :) Now wouldn't that be something if Michael offered you his jacket to warm up in??!! LOL Awwww ....the above photo...that final wave goodbye signaling the end to ANOTHER great concert!!! Great memories he has given to us all!!! Keep looking at your photos....close your eyes....and I think you will warm up real soon!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob
hi kathy
lol yes would love to have my mans jacket that would be something special but with him init would be a dream
I tell ya. if I were cold, just to hold his hand, hot! Hot! Hot! :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi Helen, thank you so very much for your “That’s life”, “For once in my life”, Dock of the bay” and especially “Georgia” from Liverpool! BTW, they sound perfect to me! Lol That gorgeous gorgeous tone… Well, I think I’m due for a live DVD fix… Thanks again for everything sweetie, travel safe and take care. Looking forward to your next review! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service