2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You go girl. Send those songs on youtube. Love it. Sounds awesome.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Helen, that's very sweet of you to add more details and uploads, but for Pete's sake, take care of yourself girl! lol I'll comment on your videos after I've heard them, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I love your 2nd pic Helen,Its like hes saying "Im ready for you Sharon ",lol.See you in 6 days ,whoo hoo .xx
helen, awesome the photos or videos you sent from Liverpool. I'm glad you enjoyed the show though it wasn't as lively as Blackpool. Love your reviews.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USa
You go Helen. Video tape the concert. Show them security guards up. Go Michael letting folks video tape or whatever. Love it.

How many shows have you been to&how many havwe you got to go? :D

Helen, did Michael do something with his hair? Descriptions folks, please?

Thanks.

Thanks Olly for your review. Let us know abouit Manchester. Awesome giving Michael roses. I've done that before too.

Have fun in manchester (the Bee Gees home town) :D I take it ian's your husband or who? Neat he wrote the songs down. Your comments are welcomed at any time Olly. Chime in with the rest of us.

Hi Pauline, Sabrina, Ollivia, Ian and Helen
Everything fantastic, thanks so much !!!
and Helen completely agree with you
I love the Michael's hair
like this, I think is perfect.
Take care
Mariu
THANKS HELEN

you're really sweet, I hope Michael sees you and take you to the stage to dance with him!

take care of yourself, waiting for more news!

ciao
Silvy from CH XX
Ok Michael's tour takes him to Edinburgh, Scotland tonight and he's play at the Usher Hall. Anyone going from here (Helen are you going there too?) please share your reviews here as always!! We love to read them!!

Have fun and safe travels!!
Robin :)
Love your reviews Helen and your pictures and videos! Sounds like you are having a wonderful "tour" with Michael! I agree with Robin, you are our roving reporter for the UK! Keep it up and enjoy the rest of the shows.
Kerie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service