2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To all of you going to the RAH, have a BLAST but take care of him for us!!! We all want him back to us come 2011!! I know you all are gonna have a wonderful time...Let us hear lots of reports and pics..
Kerie
.......and not worn out either Juliet....LOL
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hey, helen alicia anderson, could you possibly repost the photos from Birmingham I didn't get a chance to save them off and they seem to have dissapeared! I hope you can put them back, as they were a lovely reminder of a wonderful concert :D
Royal Albert Hall, London - Tuesday 23 November 2010
My first live Michael Bolton show and it did not disappoint. Few artists can do justice to such a grand venue, but Michael is one of them. His voice filled the space wonderfully. The set list was fantastic, with all of the songs I had hoped to hear included. In particular, I enjoyed hearing Go the Distance. I always find the song inspirational and live it was hugely moving. The band were incredible with virtuoso performances from lead guitar and saxophone. Searing guitar solos and piercing sax solos. Cameron was impressive going from dancing and singing to trumpet and flute. Clearly a hugely talented lady! I found Michael to be a warm, funny and charismatic personality on the stage. He dealt with the boisterous crowd with a masterful touch. The fans clearly appreciated the care and attention Michael gave during the show. A heartfelt performance filled with romance and passion from an old-fashioned romantic. One of the best live shows I have ever seen and worth way more than the £50 I paid for a box seat. I will be first in line when he returns to London.
Thanks for posting here Phil. WELCOME and great review of the show. MB never disappoints and you go away wanting to see another show don't you!! He is an amazing entertainer.. So glad you had a great time!!!
Thanks for sharing your experience with us!!
Robin in MD USA
Thank you Robin! I have had the Best of Live DVD on repeat for a while and after tonight, I can tell it will be in heavy rotation some more! Hopefully with the Albert Hall DVD from whenever that was earlier this year. I definitely can't wait to see him again, but after this run of 115 shows I'm sure he will need some time out!
He's still touring into 2011. I have tickets to two shows back here in Feb/March, if you go to the tabs at the top of this site you will see the Tour section and that has his schedule on it, it's not ending yet!!LOL I think he's better live than on his DVD's. That one was filmed last November. I have it too and it's a great DVD, I've been to many shows in the states and it brings back great memories..

Some of our regular posters here were in attendance at RAH and I know you will read many more reviews posted in the next day or so.
Post often!
Robin in MD USA :)
Robin, I will! I presume it is you who liked my comment on Facebook too?

I meant to mention that I loved the rendition of Hallelujah. It is perhaps one of the most covered songs, but I thought Michael brought something new to it and that it is right up there with the Jeff Buckley version. I was checking out the Rolling Stone top 100 singers of all time and couldn't believe Michael didn't make the list!
LOL yes that was me on FB, I saw your post after seeing it here..I want to hear Hallelujah live too, that he just added in a few shows back..So glad you had a geat time! I know MB doesn't always get the recognition he deserves in my opinion.
Take care,
Robin :)
Michael never seems to Robin but success is the best revenge and his great voice and being will be around a lot longer than the dang critics! We will see to that!!
Kathy and LAFd Bob
Thanks for sharing here on the concert at Royal Albert Hall!!! What a fantastic review He never seizes to amaze me he is the best!! He has a voice of pure gold! Can't wait to see him again in the states early next year !! Just can't get enough of him!!!

Love Eileen xoxox
NY USA
Wow Phil....sounds like you had a wonderful time. And I do believe you are hooked now just as the rest of us fans are!! I hope you many more concerts to come!! Check in with us often to get your Michael fix!
Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service