2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvie...I am back :) Michael is going to get home and simply collapse and not have a good holiday if he doesn't rest properly. A relapse is always worse!!! Please get well Michael!!!! I know it disappoints him to cancel but with this weather and his schedule he is inviting trouble. I hope he slows down a bit :) PLEASE Michael!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Nicolette, we’ve had so many new fans posting in the past month, I’m afraid I haven’t welcomed you to the forum yet so welcome! Have you checked out the videos Astrid was so kind to share with us? Youtube can be such a wonderful source for discovering music and wonderful artists and I love that we can all share these great treasures. Take care Nicolette and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi, Astrid

Thank you so much !!! Cute review, pics

and videos.

Take care

Mariu

Astrid and Nicolette, thanks soooo much for all this material!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,  As of now I don't see yet where MB has canceled the last Germany concert.. He's supposed to be at Hamburg, Germany tomorrow night, 12/15/10.  I sure hope and pray he's doing better, that's what is most important. His health, but I do also wish the fans in Germany would get one more concert as they've waited a long time to see him if he's feeling ok to do it.  Be well MB and if things are a go-have a great time anyone attending this last concert of the 2010 Concert Tour!!!  Please share your reports here.

I will start a new thread for 2011 in the new year for the continuation of MB's tour in January 2011.  It's a lot of fun doing this thread and I appreciate everyone's participation this year!  You all are great!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Any news on how Michael is feeling?  I was also wondering if he had the strenght to do tomorrow nights show at Hamburg.  Hope he is feeling better!

Helena..xx...

Just catchng up on here and you beat me to it Juliet-thanks for putting the cancellation info here too.

Well ladies and gents, I will start a new concert tour thread in 2011. I wish someone could maybe archive this one but I don't have that ability..

Thanks for all the amazing reviews, pics, videos etc..Looking forward to reading more wonderful reviews from you all in 2011.

After MB's recovered and feeling better too.

Happy Holidays to all of you guys, you all make this thread a lot of fun...

Robin in MD USA :)

Hi Robin MD.....I hope you find someone who knows how to save this thread. There are lots of great photo's etc......not to mention all the GREAT stories. Please don't take it down until you find someone who can help!!!! Hey Sylvie the Solver....any ideas??!! Sylvie seems to know quite a bit...maybe she has a suggestion :) This thread has been fun and there is more to come!!

Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know Juliet, she will do this if she can, but I don't see an archive section on here, see what we can do!

Robin

Hi Kathy, Juliet and Robin, I suppose only Gail could answer that and I do know the previous forum had archives, but what makes you think any of these threads will disappear? As far as I know, even old threads Gail transferred from the old forum that no one touched are still here. Someone suggested, a very long time ago, that someone should take the links from the “new videos on Youtube” and put them in the video section accessed from the main page. And as far as I know, the site has a photo gallery so the photos can stay there. As far as the posts of fantastic reviews, as I’ve said, I don’t know why this thread should disappear. I know what I do though: personally, since about May, I save my favorite posts in a document on my computer, whether they’re mine or someone else’s. I really don’t know what’s the capacity of this site to store info but all is well for now. Hopefully, Gail can let us know. Take care girls. BTW Kathy, this was not an attempt at solving, I’m just trying to look at the situation logically… :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

HI Sylvie, I think it would be nice if it would be able to be archived instead of just slidding down the section of the forum with time and no activity, a place folks can just go to it and find it easily as time goes on when we aren't actively using this thread any longer.  That's what I was saying..I like it when things can be archived. I used to read another artists board and they did that after every tour, archived old things by year/tours so you can still just go to 1 section and find all those things and not be searching down threads pages long as they drop down and get lost in the pages on a thread section with no activity over time..If not, then that's what will happen. It won't be deleted, I am not going to do that and Gail won't either..

So anyway, I am starting a fresh one for the new year for 2011.

Take care,

Robin in Maryland :)

If there isnt anyway to archive this thread, perhaps we might just have to keep it on the page by infrequently posting on it. Even if we just post a full stop in a post it will keep it active wont it.

Fingers crossed that Gail is able to keep it for us though. I hate to think of all this lovely information just being lost....forever! *Gulp!*

Love Jennifer XXX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service