2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome aboard Sophie!!!! Going back now to read your review. Thanks for posting!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Neat Sophie you saw MB 4/23. I'm glad for you&Once again, thanks for your review. I am behind&welcome. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Sophie, you brought your daughter up right. I'm glad she enjoyed the show too. :)

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

You go girl. :)

Sophie, so, you went to the concert Saturday night? Awesome. He is totally awesome with those that are disabled. He doesn't act all weird with us. That's one of the many many reasons why I love him&welcome to the group. Keep posting. Are you going to the one Thursday? I'm not.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

If the girl you're referring to Sophie is who I think it is, I saw her in utah. God bless him. She has a lot to contend with but she perseveers.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

No I am not going Thursday wish I could but I am down here in Escondido, CA and he is appearing too far north.  I am hoping he will come to the San Diego area sooo  Seeing him and reading his bio he is sooo much more than I knew about him.  I just loved his singing.

Sophie

You never know Sophie - just keep hoping - these little dates keep on popping up .....stay tuned to this channel and get all the information first hand !!! :)   Glad too that your daughter enjoyed the show and I bet you enjoyed her being with you too - a nice memory to have, in more ways than one !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh, I have an idea where Escondido is. My friend used to live there. Yeah, he can come to Escondido any time. Did you see Michael in Cerritos 9/14/10?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I wonder if Ashlie's going to the concert Thursday. if only I had a vehicle but the're not ready for me on the road yet. :))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Ashley is going to Chumash on Thursday Robin R. I told her and Tom we would come by and say hi :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh, cool they're going. I'm glad. He's such a neat dad. I love him for all he does for Ashley. She has a lot to contend with but it doesn't hold her back. God love her.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin CA,

OMG you don't half make me laugh Robin  - you and a vehicle - warn everyone to stay at home Robin is on the road or maybe on second thoughts she might crash into your house so you might be better outside - OMG Robin what a sense of humour you have got kid - it is brilliant !!!! LOL.

Now, to answer your question, yes - Ashley and Tom are going to the concert on Thursday.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service