2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What an awesome review!! I have been wanting to see the set list since I seen him in concert in March 2010. Is there anyway you could post the set list ? I would really appreciate it!! After the concert it was all a blur and a set list would bring it all back for me. Just reading your story brought me right back to that night on March 19th when I got to see him live. Amazing : )
Thanks again,
Bev
Hi Beverly,
Yes of course I will, but I'm going to title this" SPOILER ALERT" do not read this if you plan to attend Michael's upcoming concert, I don't want to ruin the song line up for you, of course I know some of the songs will change, so your choice, stop reading now...lol.

Ok Beverly, he started with the music go the distance, the opened with soul provider, to love somebody, dock of the bay, said i love you, hope it's too late, you don't know me, summertime...break, wardrobe change, cant take that, for one in my life, fly me to the moon, summer wind, thats life, new york, new york, nessun dorma,..wardrobe change band instrumental, sax player, when a man loves a women, how can we be lovers, steel bars, time love and tenderness, then finished with how am i suppose to live without you. on the bottom of the page he had additonal possible songs, can i touch you there, go the distance, just one love, georgia, murder my heart, rock me. I hope that helps bring back some great memories. take care. Sylvia from Texas
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It sounds to be exactly like my concert. I just couldn't remember them in order. The only difference was at the end he didn't sing Murder my heart or Just one Love. I am assuming he couldn't sing them yet because the cd hadn't been released here in Canada yet. But thank you so much, I wanted to write them down in my memory book but couldn't name them all!!!
There were probably a couple extra to replace MMH and JOL but I can't remember, I will have to wrack my brain tonight and try to remember the last few songs.
Bev
Oh actually, his last song was How Am I... the other songs listed were probably songs he was considering doing. Maybe if he had more time. I'm glad I got the list because when I hear that song I remember what he was wearing, our song will be Summertime, when I gave him my flowers. Ah...
You have a goodnight, remember 20 days till Michael (DWTS).
Bye, Sylvia from Texas
Oh! Sylvia from Texas. Honey. Thanks for your review. Loved it. I felt like I was there. I'm glad you got to give him flowers, shake his hand, speak with him. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

You go girl!!!!!!!!
Sylvie!! Thanks so much for the great review!!! So excited for you and getting to meet him!!! I'm sure it's it is a night you will never forget!!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Oh you got to meet Michael and touch his hand!!! Lucky girl! If Michael even looked at me like he might accidentally wanted to touch my hand I'd probably faint lol When I saw him I didn't get close enough to look into his eyes, but mesmerized nonetheless, and when he walked out on that stage I thought I would cry. Now I understand all those girls that would cry and faint at The Beatles and Elvis concerts. I don't think that I could be in a room with him and not hug him I'd just have to. You however showed remarkable restraint you go girl:)
Hi Bonnie,
Yes, I too felt like crying from such joy when I went back to my seat after "our moment" as I tell everyone lol. Driving home from work today I thought of that moment and I couldn't help but smile, I can only imagine what the other drivers must think of me. I hope this feeling last a long time!!!! Love from Texas- Sylvia :-)
Hi Sylvia,
I saw him last Saturday and I'm still on a high just thinking about makes me smile. I've just been in the best mood, and the ipod has been working overtime I can't stop listening to him. I don't want this feeling to ever end who knows when I'll get the chance to see him again I mean really how often is going to come Lake Charles, LA. I was tempted to go to Biloxi this weekend, but my niece would kill me if I blew her off for Michael lol
Hi and welcome Bonnie nice to know you had a great time and here's hoping he comes your way again soon
All the best
Dianna xxx
You will never forget these moments Sylvia, Bonnie or anyone. You treasure them. The first time I met him, it was 40 seconds&when I left him, Ihyperventilated&darn near had an asthma attack from shock.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Oh my goodness Sylvia, what a review! Don’t worry about the length of your post, as long as it’s good, this is exactly what we asked for! How long had it been since you sawhim last? It’s interesting to read how wise you are about tips for taking home mementos, but so unaware about things that go on during his show, that most of us have experienced or read about over and over again… You described the show as if this was your first experience, God bless you! And God bless your sister for all those great tips too! Lol Loved the way you described giving him the flowers: I think you had us all breathless when he held your finger! In 2003, my friend took me to the stage after the show and held up my hand to him but I couldn’t see him or hear him… I’ll tell ya, when I felt his hand in mine, I was in shock! Then he curled his hand into mine and closed my fingers on his guitar pick! I was so in shock that my friend had to thank him before I realized I should too! Lol Ah sweetie, I’m amazed that you remembered me at that moment, thank you! The important thing is that you dared begging the radio station, you got your moment with Michael and I couldn’t be happier for you! Wow, mistakes or not, you should do this professionally! :D Thank you so much for your review Sylvia, I’m thrilled you’ve had such a great time and enjoy your Cloud 9! Can’t wait to hear the videos! Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service