2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvie,
Wow I can now truly understand when you all share your personal meetings with Michael. That intimate moment you have. It doesn't matter how long, how short, if words were spoken, that soft touch of his hand, the glaze into those eyes, it just takes your breath away, you want to melt away, or least that's what I wanted to do.
Ah ok, moving on I'm going to try to upload the photos and videos I took onto my computer, but once I do where do I post them? I probably will have to wait till my daughter returns from school this afternoon. She said I could put them on YouTube, do I need an account for that? or would it be better to post them directly here? Any suggestions welcomed.
Thanks and Lots of Love from Texas- Syvia.
You can also post your pictures under the gallery by adding an album from your home page, that is pretty easy..to do
Kerie
Hi Kerrie,
Well I tried by playing around but nothing came out, I don't know what I'm doing. I'm gonna read some more tips from Jennifer. My photos are currently on my sd card, then i put them on a folder in what i thought was my pictures on the computer, but i'm not to sure, it took me about an hour just to crop a photo!! I did go over my videos so hopefully this afternoon my daughter can help me out. thanks. Sylvia from Texas.
Thank you so much, I see the Upload Files down below this box, I will try tomorrow. I just hope I dont' delete any of them!!
Take care, 20 days till Michael!!!
Bye, Sylvia from Texas.
Hya Sylvia,

Have you thought about opening a photobucket account if you are struggling to crop the photos to make them smaller?

Photobucket doesnt need any cropping of images and you can upload quite a few at a time, then just give us the link to the album or to individual photos. (remember the link is the address of a page and appears in the box at the top of the page. Ie http://photobucket.com....)

You can also copy and paste the image code which is the bottom of the three codes under your picture in photobucket like this one. This then becomes a 'live link' that we can click on to go straight to the photograph.

[IMG]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/Pookspoons/Michael%20Bolton%2...[/IMG]

Hope this helps.

Love Jennifer XXXX
How come I can't find the pictures on this web sight!!I click on it and it wants me to pay to see them??? Help!

Love Eileen xoxo
Though I can't see NMichael, the touch of his hand means ever so much to me&amen about the softness of his hands. As I kiddingly say, "Lubriderm. Here I come." I won't let him touch alagator skin. :)

It amazes me. Sometimes his hand have felt cold but most of the time, not. Love it. When I first came out to the yahoo group that still exists, I used to kid around about the softness of his hands. I know I'm across sounding weird&that I apologize for but wow! A lot can be said in holding one's hand. I always carry a small bottle of Lubriderm lotion so, when I go up to the stage, I'm prepared. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Great review Sylvia!! Sounds like you had such a wonderful night, one I know you will relive for a long time, especially meeting him! I hope your picture turns out great, just crop out those you don't know!!! Sounds like you at least worked your way to get next to him in the picture!!! Anyway, glad you had a great time and look forward to seeing your pictures..
Kerie
Hi Sylvia, I’m really happy for you that you can hold on to your moment with Michael! About pictures and videos, for Youtube, you definitely need an account, unless you have someone else who has an account upload them for you. As far as I know, it’s free. The pictures you can attach to your message in this very thread for one, but I’ve heard you can put them up another way. Also, you can put them up in the “photos” discussion, or maybe both, that one’s out of my realm. There is a video section of this site that you can find a link to on the main page and you can upload your videos in that section directly from your computer. I suggest you visit the "hints and tips..." thread on the "off topic" discussion, Jennifer has posted instructions on how to do it. To be honest, Youtube is the most accessible way for most people, for Robin from California and I and even Robin from MD who’s on dial-up so, it’s your choice. Hope that helps. Take care and thanks again for sharing! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Sylvia, your video is cute that he did smile at your right before it cut off. LOL Thanks for sharing, hope to see your photos in the gallery section of the forum.
Thanks for sharing your fun time with us!
Robin in MD :)
Thanks for sharing your video Sylvia, lovely smile Michael gave you there! :)

Deb xx
Call me stupid, but I cant see anywhere that Sylvia has posted a video.

Ok, you can stop calling me stupid now......can you just point me in the right direction of where the video was posted please?

Thanks guys.

Love Jennifer XXX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service