2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Way to go Lynn, It sounds like you had an amazing night.. Did anyone talk to him about DWTS? How was the concert itself? Did he sing Murder My Heart??

Thanks!
Thanks Lynn, it was great to hear news from you!
Hi

Cynthia was also at M.B.'s concert

Cynthia Reynolds said (in my page) … Had a great time at the Concert Sept.3 in Biloxi, Ms. We started out with not so good tickets in the back, but my wonderful husband bribed the usher and we got to set on row 6 on the floor. I got to go to the stage and sing along with him after he did his When a Man Loves A Women. A wonderful First Concert. Here are some of my pictures.
Cynthia Reynolds
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=29388&id=100000545415323&...

kisses
Silvy from Switzerland
Thanks for sharing, Cynthia has some cute photos from the show!!
Hey Silvy, thanks for sharing Cynthia's review, I'm happy for her she got to be so close, good for her!
Thanks again, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Go Cindy. Persevere. You go girl. i'm glad for you. I've been in a 14th row somewhere. Slowly walked to the front with a dear friend&he held my hand.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks Silvy for passing along Cynthia review for us to read.
Sounds like a great time was had by all and thanks for the pictures Cynthia
All the best
Dianna xx
Lynn, Sounds like you had a great 2 nights!! Looking forward to seeing your picture with him!! It is wonderful you got to say so much to him in such a short time!! I know how they try to push you through, but Michael always seems to like to hear what you have to say no matter how rushed it is!! At least you got individual pictures this time, that's wonderful!! We don't want anyone to wipe that smile off your face anytime soon!!! See ya in Tunica!! next month.
Kerie
Keri, heard from Trisha today.

Enjoy the show next month.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hey that is great, hope you told her I said Hi!! Will get in touch with her around Christmas!! Maybe I will try sooner!
Kerie
Hi Kerie

Cynthia is coming to Tunica's concert on 14th October, I wanted to tell you in case you didn't know! I'm waiting for your next review again!
ciao
Silvy from Switzerland
XX
Thanks Silvy, she told me on my page she was coming but have not heard from her lately, will get in touch with her to see where she is sitting. Maybe we can touch base there also!! Oct seems so long from now, but we have DWTS to keep us going!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service