2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Max so pleased you loved the show
Will wait for your review!
All the best
Dianna
Massimo, thanks for the review&the list. I guess MB didn't do "You Murder My Heart." Oh! well! That's cool.

Thanks everyone for their reviews. Hope i put mine in Utah in the right slot there. If not, I'm sorry.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi Max,
Thanks for showing us the set list, wow! You must have had a wonderful show. Looking forward to your review, Did you get any pics?

KB
Hi Max, thanks for sharing about your concert. So, how was your “Steel bars”? See, I told you he’d probably sing all your favorite songs! I’m looking forward to your review. OMG, that was your first concert ever? I’m surprised you can remember all the songs, unless you’ve written them down…  Take care Max and post your review soon! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hello Sylvie
Yes i write down the set list on my mobile...."steel bars" incredible but all the three rock songs "steel" "how can we be " and "time love and" incredible..and a big standing ovation for "nessun dorma". A great voice!!!!!
All right Max. Putting the song titles on your mobile phone. Where there's a will, there's a way. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hi everyone!

I was lucky to attend the Lake Garda concert too yesterday night in a wonderful place name Gardone Riviera, maybe one of those places in this world that I hadn't discovered if it wasn't for Michael. =)

The concert was a bit shorter than other times, as you can realized thanks to Massimo set list (thanks!) but wonderful. He was in a great great mood, he loves Italy, that's the true. The band was great, with a new guitarrist name Andy something... sorry, don't remember the surname. And the audience really made this a wonderful night for Michael too, with long ovations, comments, and with all the seats sold out! And he did his best, beign the number one as always.

Photos and video coming soon... at the end of this week I hope.

Thanks to Michael and the band for making the 3rd of August a day to remember!!!!!

Pilar
Pilar, Glad you had a great time!!!! Thanks for sharing!! Can't wait to see pictures and video!

Love Eileen xoxo
Hey Pilar, I was thinking about you. Looking forward to your pics and vids when you can share them!
Robin :)
Pilar Thank-you sounds like you loved it :)
Will wait for your photos and video
Love Dianna xxx
Exactly, Florin, Abad!!! That was the lastname, thanks!!!!!!! Nope, he didn't sing Murder, only Hope it's too late from the new CD and started directly with To love somebody. But he did Rock me baby! And he was in a great form and mood... well, beign the best as always!
Pilar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service