2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you know Jody? Jody&others are at the gala&golf event today. I couldn't afford to go so, here I am. I'm sure some fans saw me but.....

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hya Robin,

Yes, I know Jody very well. It was Jody who brought over the two large boxes of MB vhs videos for me to watch. She is such a lovely lady isnt she? Was PJ with her?

Sorry you couldnt go to the Gala,. I hope that maybe next year you will. You'd rather be here with us anyway wouldnt you?

Yes, of course you would. Ha Ha!

Love Jennifer XXX
I don't know if P. J. would speak to me. perhaps I'm too sensitive but I sensed a coldness from her to me. Perhaps it's me so, I dobt if she'd speak to me unless there were other fans that would&she would.
Hi Robin,
Another great show and nice that Chelsie spoke as well. Does sound like yoiu had a great time so that's good.
Sounds like they all enjoyed themselves thanks for sharing Robin
Love Dianna xxx
Anytime, Dianne. He was just awesome. Loved it that he held my hand. Woo Hoo.
Hey Robin, so glad you had such a good time in Henderson! Cool you met some new BB’s and Michael got his lively audience! I think people are just so excited about him being on “Dancing with the stars”… Did he only sing one song from the new CD? Well I’m glad you got to hold his hand sweetie, since you couldn’t at his other concert, makes it a perfect night! Thanks for your review girl, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
DWTS usok. It's not all that to me. I just love it that Michael's on. I have to drudge through the rest of it. Personally, I only watch it because of him.

I'll write privately.
I don't know if this is the best place to post it, but I couldn't decide where else it would go and this was the thread that prompted my question so here goes: It seems like you all know each other well, have been to shows together and such....is this the case? If so, how did you all meet? Looking forward to the show in November!!! Seems like so far away!
Jessie,

There are hardly anyone out here I've met personally. Some I have. We're from here, there,&everywhere.

robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Where are you from?
I'm currently in Ohio :-) The show DH and I are going to in November is in MI...a little drive but OH so worth it!
have you seen Michael before in concert? I have. I've been on this rodio 18 years. The first time I saw him in concert was 8/12/92. You go girl. Go the distance. neat you live in Ohio. Welcome. Love to have yiou up here.

I love this website as it is blind/user/friendly&many websites aren't. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
I have seen Michael a few times. Twice with my parents (I started following his music in 1993 or so..I was a preteen or early teen at the time I first heard his music on the radio. I was listening to my TAPE DECK (ha that show the time frame) walkman that had a radio included out on the porch of my parents home when "How am I Supposed to Live Without You"came on....I was hooked from that moment on. Ok, back to the concert stories...I also went to a show in Ohio with My Mom, Grandma, and a very close friend from church. That show was AWESOME! Especially since my Gram went with us and had a great time...it was hard for her to get around much but we made it happen. This next show in November (still seems too far away!) is the first one I've gone to with my husband so this should be an even sweeter experience. I'm really looking forward to it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service