2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HELLOOOOOO Rita

Thanks for sharing and nice to hear from you :)
I know exactly how you are feeling and it is so hard to descibe what a Bolton Concert does to you I just know it's all good :)
Love Dianna xxx
Bless you my friend
Your Welcome Dianna and Hope all is well with you , Take Care and God Bless You .
Thanks so much Rita for posting about the show! Glad to hear you had a great time!!! I hope this won't be your last MB concert!!

Take care!
Robin :)
Your Welcome Robin My husband took few pictures with his phone camera but they didnt come out good and im hoping that MIchael will return to NM again .
I'm glad for you Rita. I haven't read your review but I'll get to it. Neat you're from New Mexico.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hey Rita, glad to hear you've had such a good time! lol You rest that voice now, thanks for sharing! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thank You Sylvie Now I see what all you girls say when you see him in concert all the excitement , Take Care and God Bless You .
Rita, is this your first concert? Awesome. Hopefully not your last.

Rita, I'm sorry your pics didn't turn out well but the memory's there, right? Another place. Another time, right?

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. Ca
I'm sorry it seems like a lot of people don't come out here&there's what 2,000 members? Or something like that. where does everyone post? What am I missing?

Also, I don't know how to invite friends. I know my photo's not up here&that I'm sorry for but I'm an ok person. Seems like some folks have a gazillion friends on their pages. I love the ones I have.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. Ca
I just saw your review. How's the voice? :) I understand.

I know someone who went to the concert in Iowa. I don't know if she posts out here. Darn.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service