2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvie, where's your friend from who hasn't seen Michael in 10 years? I'm glad she's able to go to a show.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hey Sally, I'm happy you had multiple shows out your way this time around.. Glad to hear you had such fun.. Thanks soooo much for your reviews and the pics! Great job as always girl!!
We've been to shows back here where the crowd was a little more lets say-subdued, and no Rock Me..

Thanks for posting!!!
Thanks for the review and pictures Sally!! You do get spoiled to good seats then have to sit in the balcony, just not the same but still great to be able to see him several times in a row...that close together!! In Nashville, my daughter had to be in the upstairs section where they were standing along the rail, and a group of them kept getting his attention from up, so they loved it when they got him going and he kept looking up there!! I love it when the crowds get vocal and get him going, that is always so much fun to see him laughing and having fun.... I am going to 3 shows in the next 2 weeks and I hope they are all loud, they are all in small venues, especially Atlanta is very small, so who knows!!! how the crowds will be...
Kerie
All right now Kerie. You're going to 3 more shows. Multiple&loud shows are just totally awesome. See? Some folks got his attention in the balcony. :) Love it.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Have a blast Kerie, I expect some reports from you when you return. VBG

I finally get to see the show again in Newark, only 3 weeks away now!! Woo Hoo!!!
Wow! November's coming up quickly. You go robin. Enjoy the show in 3 weeks&it's coming up quickly.

Reviews. :)
Thanks Robin, I will definitely post my review when I get back also!!LOL Yup, time flies when a MB concert is on the horizon!! :)

Robin in Maryland
Enjoy your visit to the USA Juliet. Been a while since I've visited the Big Apple myself..Robin
Juliet, could you email me, please? boltonnut@charter.net about your up&coming trip?

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA thanks. :)
I'm glad for you Donna. That's great you saw him&that this was your first&hopefully not last concert. I've done this rodio 18 years now&love it.

Donna, did you&Rita meet up with one another? Hope so. I went to henderson with 2 friends but went to Cerritos alone&didn't know a soul.

Perhaps if my photo was up here, maybe people would have recognized or seen me&if so, may not have come to me anyway. That's cool. I understand shyness meeting strangers. I knew someone in hendersonU&didn't even come to meet up with me but that's the way these things go.

I don't mean to be down on myself but what do i do to cause people not to come to see me? Unfortunately, I'm unable to recognize people. Oh! well! Enough of my pity party.
Hi Everyone, Michael's tour takes him to the Orpheum PAC in Wichita, KS tonight. Anyone attending please share your review here. Have a great time!

I'm enjoying the reviews we have been receiving. Thanks!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service