2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not sure which video you saw. The one I downloaded was the one on POPTV. I saw one by Cat Tails and that one didn't show Michael posing with my husband's crew at the fire truck and was very short. POPTV you can hear the paps asking Michael questions and joking back and forth and doing the same with the firefighters :)

I will check out the gallery. that is new to me. I will try and post the photo of me trying to get Michael into my trunk....a la cutout!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
PAP TV is the one we all saw too Kathy!!! LOL It's a small world these days now with the Internet...Glad you had a great time, and MB was so cool to do that for your husband and the firefighters. We all were buzzing about the video on here when we saw it.. GREAT STUFF!!
You go girl!!
Take care and enjoy cut-out MB!!LOL

I have some photos in the gallery as well and on my page. Uploading them are pretty easy here. I have golf ones and some concert stuff too, some from years ago too.

Robin in MD:)
That part of the story about the cut out reminds me of years ago after a NYC Book signing for his children's book, there was a huge hard-backed photo of MB in the store window. I waited and after MB was gone and the signing was over and went back in and told them I was a big fan, traveled up from MD to see him and all and would love to have it and asked if I coudl take it home. They gave it to me, It was huge and it was so funny my mom and I walking down the streets of NYC to my car in the parking garage at the bus terminal many blocks with cardboard MB in hand.. OMG!!! It took up the ENTIRE floor of the trunk of the car I had. It was so funny walking down the street with that thing and people looking at me weird!!! Fun times!!!!

Robin in MD:)
lol Cute one Robin, thanks for sharing! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I tried all the conventional approaches :) The office said that only marketing can release the poster and they wouldn't be open until Monday. At that point I had to go to plan B :) I figured AFTER the concert they wouldn't be too upset. I suppose they don't understand a true Bolton fan and we shouldn't be under estimated!!! Glad to see Michael keeps collecting more and more fans!!! Have fun Robin on you NEXT adventure!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hey Kerie, You took some great pictures in Tunica. THANKS so much for posting them. I love MB with the guitar and you got some great shots of him playing both times during the show!!!!!

Go check them out gang, she got some cute ones!!

Thanks Kerie!
Robin in MD :)
Hi Kerie.....you all are much more computer literate than I on this site!!! I seem to make appearances without even knowing it!! hahaha It is all great fun and can't wait for more. I will try and figure out how to post the photo of me with the cut out of Michael :) This will be a challenge!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi Kathy, there are a couple of ways you can put up pictures. Jennifer has started a great thread on “hints and tips in the Off-topic section:
http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/hints-and-tips-on-how-to-...
A lot of people have benefitted from that thread and there are instructions on how to post pictures, hope that helps. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I did read that post and it was helpful. I also had my husband (my partner in crime w/the cut out poster coming under my possession) direct me through the posting. Thanks Sylvie and enjoy the cut out :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob
2 weeks for you Miss Robin. I know you're totally stoked. I am for you.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Wow! kathy. Awesome your review. Awesome the contacts visually&you actually spoke to Michael multiple times. I'm glad for you&thanks for the review.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
It sounds like you had a great time good for you. Dad & Ashley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service