2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks Silvy from Switzerland. I'm still learning this forum&all.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Silvy and Manoli

Gardone

Hi Silvy, Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures!!!! They are great!! Love the one of you and Manoli!

Love Eileen xoxo
Silvy and Manoli,
Thanks for showing us your wonderful photos of an absoulutely beautiful place. One Day, I will make it a point. to visit this amazing wonder of art in this Country! You all must come and see the beautiful skies in Florida as well. There are some really nice beaches here...

KB
Beautiful pics, girls. Nice to see you closer!
http://www.giornaledibrescia.it/cultura-e-spettacoli/bolton-commuov...

the article in Italian, a positive one

ciao
Silvy
Thanks for the reviews and pics.Wow the stage was really floor level!! OMG!!

Robin :)
Thanks for the reviews .Photos look fab .xx
Hi Robin can you see the video above?
ciao
Silvy
Silvy from Switzerland or another Silvy. No, I can't see the video as I'm totally blind. Thanks though. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Now, Robin--Robin who started this thread can see. :)
Sorry for any confusion, Robin in Maryland started this thread--me.. Our other buddy here is Robin who used to be from Maryland too-and moved to California.. She's unable to see the video's but can hear them. (Robin in CA you are doing great on here).

The other Robin
Robin in Maryland
Thanks Robin there in MD. I'll try to see if I can link on to the videos. OMG. I might go crazy. After all, I'm not called boltonnut :) for nothing.

Robin from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service