2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the italian&English translations. Almost sad there.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
A video from Alebu7425, from YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIsULGemKc0

the concert of Lake Garda

Silvy
Hi Silvy,

Amazing video... What a memories!!!
Finally I managed to upload mine!
Love ;)
Manoli
Hey Manoli, thank you so much for the link! I love it when Italians sing the middle part! :D God bless all of you who went and did sing, I'm sure Michael loves it! Thanks again for sharing Manoli, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
yeah,&during the part where he asked folks to sing, I just go la la la&so forth. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
What great memories... one week ago and seems it happened yesterday! Gracias Manoli. Thanks girls!
Hi girls, Juliet, thanks a lot for the help with lyrics! Now Jaana, the line sung by the chorus is "E noi dovrem, ahime! Morir! Morir!". All you have to do is ask Silvy from Switzerland how to pronounce it! lol Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi guys, The next stretch of shows start tonight in Tacoma, Washington, USA!!! Anyone who is attending, feel free to share your reviews, photos, and videos with us here!! Thanks!! Have fun everyone!!!

Robin
Hi girls

If you want to listen to NESSUN DORMA's text reading by me, go to my page, my music, number 1 and you can listen to my voice and how I pronunce it in Italian! so next time you can sing along Michael!
ciao
SilvyXX
Thank youuuuuuuuuu, Silvy! This was amazing... Next time I'll be able to sing it with Michael!!! (I hope you'll be there too...)
Ciao
Manoli
Anyone....how did Tacoma go? Marty did you go? Gail
Yeah, the show tonight is at the Morongo Cassino. I should go to bed tonight&sleep the night away but hope to hear from folks in Tacoma WA&Morongo. I agree Gail. Wonder if Marty went. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service