2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hopefully at least Michael is better now and will be fine through the rest of the tour, which soon goes to my fav country-Germany where I hope the weather will be kinder and he will feel the love of the German fans before he gets a much-needed break for the holidays!!!

Hopefully we will hear he's doing better. I'm sure the pace he's been keeping just got to him after a while. I don't see how he couldn't be run down, his schedule makes me tired.

Robin hoping to get more reviews on this thread again very soon and it be back on track!!!!
:)
No kidding Robin....I don't know how he has done it for so long. I was beginning to think he was bionic or something. Nice to know he is human like the rest of us!!! I wish him a wonderful rest with his family and certainly hope he is feeling better :)
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Sign me up Jennifer....you are making it tough though with "CBW" and "HBB"....I think he will need to get more rest before I appear!!! LOL Yeah....Phil can direct traffic!!!! I hope you are staying clear of the snow drifts Jennifer!! Be warm and safe :)
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Oh! I have a friend who lives in Sheffield. That's awful they're in blizzard conditions. OMG. Hope the concert went on&if not, understandably so. Gosh. I! hate! snow! Don't! miss! it!

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Boy Robin...sounds like UK is being buried in snow :/ That is certainly too bad about the concert actually going on and fans can't get there! Maybe Michael is still sick and he can cancel then he could reschedule and the the fans would have a chance to see him again.Lesser of two evils :/ I get cold just reading about their weather!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
hi jen its my place to keep him cosy behave you will only catch his cold anyway. lol love u jo
There is a message on the main page and I just sent it out by broadcast message regarding the Sheffield concert...which did go on as planned. Gail
Thanks Gail....That is wonderful about Michael helping those fans who couldn't make it to Sheffield! What a gentleman!! Is he feeling better Gail? Hope he doesn't come back too soon! Sometimes the show must go on and the performer isn't fully on the mend :/
Kathy and LAFD Bob
I am so glad he's made the kind, generous offer for the fans that had Sheffliedl tickets and couldn't go that they can use them if torn and in tact at the show on Sunday if they can get there.. I've NEVER heard of an artist doing this before. MB is trying to do something to assist his fans that could not get there to Sheffield. I do understand weather is still bad over in the UK.. But, it's something to offer up to the fans. I read on FB that fans there were saying he didn't care-well he DOES CARE very much and he doesn't want fans getting hurt or worse trying to get to a show..I just love him for offering something to the fans. I hope weather improves and they can take advantace of this offer.

THANKS GAIL for assisting the fans with this too. I hope it works out for those contacting you for info.

And, that must mean MB is feeling better too, thank goodness!!!
Robin in MD :)
Also, Is Helen ok in all this weather? I have to check FB, not seen her on this thread lately. Did she make it to Sheffield despite weather? If she's posted I missed it. I hope she's ok trying to get to the last of her concerts in the UK too.. Be safe Helen!!!
Robin in MD :)
I hope helen's ok too. Miss hearing from her.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Neat to have the rain to be rid of the snow but overnight when it freezes, ice. Yuck. :(

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service