2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Help me out here Robin MD.....people with MD's after their names are doctors!!! LOL I shortened Robin in MD to Robin MD ...hence shortened to doc....lol This is like telling someone a joke and then you have to explain it and then suddenly it isn't funny anymore!!!! Ah gee :/ I guess I will have to be funnier next time...lol
Kathy and LAFD Bob
&&we'll have our USA roving reporters.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Oh! Helen, thanks for the songs. Love it&I know everyone is enjoying all the video pictures as well out here. You have been great sharing all the music&pictures with us&others have been to&thanks. Come on Manchester.

I'm getting used to "Sweet Home Chicago." The band's not bad either. I'm just having a time adjusting but I know they're good&Michael Linkton to me is the best Sax player ever&I'm not a saxiphone fan.

He cut it Robin because YOU threatened him so!!! LOL LOL I told Michael to go ahead and get a trim so you would calm down!!! LOL Are you happy now??? Now he will feel a bigger draft and probably catch another cold because his neck will be so exposed!!!! I'll make sure he wears his scarf....the one that Jennifer likes to tug on!!! Settle down ladies!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Now stop with the shorter hair already Robin!!! LOL
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Kathy, not sure which Robin you are talking to but girl, why do I have to stop, I love the shorter hair! Sorry girl.... :) All of you that liked it longer were saying how you did like it that way so now it's my turn!!ROFL (Rolling on the floor laughing)!!!! just to be sure no one misunderstands-I'm teasing too!!!!
Robin :)
Oooops...I try to write Robin MD....maybe just Doc for short...lol I like his hair a tad bit longer ....just so that he had little curls around his neck...not the 80's hairdo :) Just thought I would clarify. I know we made a deal...you with post barber and I with pre-barber...yummy! That still stands until further notice....VBG
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Helen, thanks for the song. He sounded good despite he has been ailing. I'm glad you made it to&from Sheffield. Are you going to Manchester?

I may have said the Bee Gees were from Manchester. I do believe they lived there but i think they're from Aisle of Man. Sorry for the correct information there.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
That's what I thought Juliet. They were born in the Aisle of Man, lived in Manchester&moved to Australia&back to England&in the USA since the mid 70's. Juliet, I had many opportunities to meet the Bee Gees.

I know this is off topic but with Michael being in Manchester, I couldn't help think of the Bee Gees--my favorite group.

Yes that's right they use to play at the Coolangatta hotel of cause I am too young to remember but my dad remembers them playing there :)
Love Dianna xxx
I forgot to comment. So, he got his hair cut. Cool. Did he get it colored as well? Aw.

Love the pics!! So happy he cut his hair, he looks great!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service