2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Di, is this you--the one from Scotland?

Robin the boltonnut who wants to know.
Hey Robin from CA, this Diane is from the States, sorry to disappoint you. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Helen, glad to hear you're doing well and you made it to the Sheffield concert okay. Well sweetie, you've seen him a few times this year with long hair and have tons of pictures and videos to prove it at least! Thanks for the report and thanks a lot for the video! That man sounds amazing, even when he's sick, God bless him! Thanks again for sharing Helen, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks for the videos and photos... I like the hair no matter how!!! ;-)
Thanks Helen, great photos and love the videos, especially Sweet Home Chicago, love Michael doing that song.
Loving his hair too :)

Love Deb xx
Thanks again Helen :)
Love Dianna xxx
Fantastic videos and pictures as per usual Helen.

Thank you so much for sharing them with us all, we are all very, very grateful to you.
Take care tonight darling and have a great time. (tissues on hand??)

Tonight is Helens last night of following Michael on his tour, and I personally wish she could recieve some kind of recognition of this fact.

Love Jennifer XX
Well as you all know tonight is the Last show in Manchester of the UK leg of MB's current tour. Helen, this is your last one too and I hope and pray you have an amazing night and the weather doesn't affect your adventure...Also wishing everyone that's able to make it tonight that could not do Sheffield and are taking MB up on his offer to come to the show tonight, have a great time!! MB really cares about the fans and wants everyone to have a great time.

Please share your reviews, photos/videos with us here.. HAVE FUN!!!
Robin in MD :)
I haven't been on here for a while but would like to say I am thrilled he cut his hair. My personal opinion is that he looks a lot younger with it cut. I will never forget the "first" showing after the long hair was cut off! I was at the gala that year and couldn't believe how good he looked. The hair was then auctioned off at the Gala....a big bag of it.....I wonder where it's at now! VBG (Very Big Grin in any Net Lingo or Internet Dictionary.....check it out!)

To all of you going to the show tonight....enjoy! Very good pictures and videos...thanks.

Kathy
Hi Kathy....oh my this is what makes reading authors so dangerous. You don't have any other identifying characteristics Kathy so that we know which one you are! lol Remember just like back in school when all Kathy's had to add their last name initial because there were so many of us. I have been involved in an epoch discussion concerning our Michael's hair and now we have another Kathy in the mix!!! LOL You can read my post a couple above this one for where I stand with the hair discussion! Please post often and enjoy the debate!!! Joking of course :)
Kathy and LAFD Bob
Hi Kathy in CA, this is my friend from PA that posted today (she didn't put PA this time in her post) who is a long-time fan and been to many events/concerts also over the years. We were volunteering at the same gala when the hair was sold after MB cut it in 1997. She reads here more than she posts. She's the Kathy that won the MBC sweepstakes last year to go backstage at the gala in CT and have pics with him.. She was kind enough to take me with her and we had an amazing time.. Our last gala after all the years in CT together attending them..So you may see your name-sake from PA on here every so often. She was just with me in Newark earlier this month too..She's a great friend and a die-hard MB fan. She's with me on the short hair, I know for sure!! :) sorry... LOL Just kidding!
Robin in MD :)
Hi Doc..(Robin MD).....how wonderful that you both got to share such a great time together!!! She will know what I mean about all the Kathy's in this big world. And here we go...one from CA and the other from PA....oh boy ....quite similar still :) I am positive there are many more readers than writers on the forum. I am clearly outnumbered with this hair conundrum . That's ok...I will survive!!! lol The way I see it curls falling on the collar is SHORT hair...you simply like it shorter!!! I have always liked a bit longer hair and go figure my son has to have SHORT hair because he likes it better and Bob (husband) has to have SHORT hair on the fire dept. We always want what we don't have now don't we!! Ridiculous!! LOL
Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service