2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Folks,

I have just noticed we are in the 2010 Concert Review thread with all our comments - not the 2011 one .......could we all move over and all do it in a oner so that no-one gets pushed out the bed !!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

OMG Sylvia....literally the blind following the blind :) This is with my glasses on!!!!! Thanks for the traffic direction!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah&Kathy&Sylvia, if you put me in the lead, it's really the blind leading the blind. Crash. Oops. Bounced off walls. :)

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

And I follow eagerly behind picking everybody up!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You know I'm out of it. I was thinking it's 2011&here it's 2010. Hmm. How did that happen?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Will I let you into a secret Robin  -  it was me  -  my fault......Sophie put her comment in here and I came in and answered her without spotting that she was in the 2010 thread and you think your EYES are bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL

Sylvia.   I hope, after that comment, still your wee Scottish friend.

Where are the traffic police when you need them???? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Traffic Police reporting for duty! I was held up by an overflow of posts right here:

http://michaelbolton.ning.com/forum/topics/new-2011-tour-review?

Traffic has now cleared so circulate this way please: come on, move it out, move it out! :D And while I’m here, welcome to the forum Sophie and glad to hear you and your daughter had a great time seeing Michael last Saturday! Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: One moment please, Miss Doughty, pull over: license and registration to  operate a computer please! You know you need to navigate on the right side of the forum here... ;D

I don't know how I dare admit this - but I have just put a message in wondering what on earth you were going on about Sylvie and wondering why you were giving us the link to the 2011 thread - I thought again that was where I was not back in the 2010 one - needless to say I have taken out that message....is that my license and registration revoked and I have only just got it !! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hysterical Sylvie!!!!! lol At least you passed your test to get a computer license Sylvia! I'm posting without one!!! Ssssshhhhhh......don't tell ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey again girls, Sylvia, I’ll let it go for a fine of 10 posts without confusion and Kathy, I know you have your permit, so just make sure to have an experienced navigator with you at all times! :D Love you silly girls and have a nice day! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

OMG Sylvie - 10, 10, 10 posts without confusion - hey if I manage one its a miracle.....oh that is it I've lost my license for life !! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service