2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin, I think it's a good idea and hope people do come to this thread to post their reviews, so we don't end up with several threads for the same thing. I can't wait to hear people's reviews! Thanks for starting this thread. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Well, I'm behind the times on this thread but I went with 2 friends to see Michael in Ivins Utah&it was awesome. It was quite cold for April 14th but I heard that the view was totally awesome. Yes, I had to get used to the band&all but Michael's voice was awesome. he was extremely talkative&humerous. Teasing folks about their voices saying things that weren't understandable to him from a distance. :) Even my bionic ears couldn't catch it but his show was good. I was cold but when the show started, the cold left me. :) We got to go up to the stage&the dear hearted soul of that babe held my hand.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
ok, I'm leaving for Italy on 29th July, when I come back, I'll write my review.

ciao
SilvyXX
Thanks Silvy. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I wish I was in Rhode Island tonight.....I hope the show goes well.

Have fun Silvy can't wait to hear all about it
Love Dianna xxx

Have a wonderful trip!
Wow Silvy, only 11 more days, August came around faster than you thought, didn't it? :D Have a great time sweetie and let us know all about it! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
TWIN RIVERS 7/23/2010------Here is a link to some Youtube video's from the show last night.
This one is Rock Me Baby and there are 2 more on the page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF69hFepd1g

Enjoy.
Thank you, Robin !!!
Take care
Mariu
Thank you Robin
Love Dianna xxx

Rock me baby from RI was awesome. How do y'all transfer those youtube videos on to the different threads? Awesome. :) Love it.
Robin, Thanks for giving us the link to the videos from the concert last night!!! He was amazing as always!!!!

Love Eileen xoxo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service