This was just posted to the main page:

Michael has been working on a comedy skit with The Lost Boys for Saturday Night Live.  There is not a definite date for this as of yet.  He will also perform on Dancing With The Stars in May so watch your listings for these.

On March 6th, Michael is performing at the Kuwait Embassy in DC to benefit the USO, specifically to raise funds to finish the new Bethesda Military hospital that replaces the closed down Walter Reed.  Bill Clinton will speak and Ben Affleck will get an award for his work with our troops.  This is a  private...not open to the public.

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail!!!!!

Great news!!! Way to go Michael!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi Gail, thanks a lot again for keeping us posted. I can't wait to hear the SNL skit: if it's anything like the Jimmy Kimmel bit, it's bound to be hilarious! And hope the one on DWTS is longer than the last one. Keeping our fingers crossed but it sounds like his appearances are scheduled to coincide with the new release. Good news all around! Take care Gail and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

Great news! Hooray for Michael....his heart is always in the right place!

Anna (in MO)

Oh thank you so much for the information Gail!!!! xx

Oh, when I read saturday night live, I thought...'YES!!' Michaels coming to the UK. then I realised that we dont have a program called this anymore here!!

This is indeed very exciting!! Cannot wait to see it. I'd love it if Michael came over here to the UK and performed a charity function.

Gail, I dont know if you are aware that this site is searcheable from Google and you dont need to be a member or even signed in to read it. You cant post, but can read all the messages though.

Love Jennifer XX

Yep,  I know. I'm signed up for google alerts and every now and then I get an alert and after reading it I realize I wrote it or I had read it before.  You can come directly to this forum and read but you can't post unless you are signed in.  Some members have found that out!!!LOL  Gail

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service