Time is startiing to get away from me and I wanted to post this before I forget.  I'll be glad to collect Christmas Cards for Michael again this year if anyone would like to send them.  I f you want to send a Birthday card as well to save you some money, please do and I'll hold the BD cards until closer to his birthday.

If you haven't sent a card before and need my address, please PM me or email me at  boltoninfo@aol.com.   All I ask is that your cards be of regular size and please don't put any type of glitter inside...makes a really big mess.  I will need your Christmas cards by December 17th and birthday cards by February 20th to get them to him in time.

Please be sure that when you sign it also put your city, state, country so he can see where they are coming from.  Any questions, please let me know.  Gail

Views: 1466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for information Gail and thanks for continuing to do !! :)   Think we have been so wrapped up in his birthday we are forgetting that Christmas comes before that and it is coming awfully fast too !! lol.   Thanks again Gail !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for doing this again Gail!! Time sure is flying by..I just went and got some Christmas cards yesterday...

Robin in MD:)

OMG!!! Time flies!!!!! Count with them!!! And thanks!!!!!!

Just a reminder for those sending me Christmas cards for Michael.  I need to have them by December 17th in order to get them to him by Christmas.  If you don't have the address to send your card, please PM me here or write to me at boltoninfo@aol.com.  Thanks! Gail

P.S. Anna, I got your's today.

Hey Gail, I mailed mine yesterday:)! Thank You!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks, Gail! :o)

Anna (in MO)

I'll send mine on Monday, thanks Gail, you're so kind!

Silvy from Switzerland

Mary and Meggy, got your card today. Gail

Thank You Gail:)! You are so nice to do this!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I haven't gotten yours yet, Xiang.  It usually takes a bit but I'll let you know when it arrives!  Gail

Just a question....are any more of you sending cards for Michael for Christmas that I haven't received or are you sending them to his charity address?  Let me know so I know what I'm waiting for.  I know about our Xiang.  Thanks!

Hi Gail I posted ones to you on either 3rd or 4th and do know other stuff I posted at same time has arrived at destination so hopefully mine should be there in next couple of days !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service